Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
May 21, 2019
- #233799 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while cloning OLE Object in master slide.
- #F144111 - [iOS] Now, the children will be cropped properly when setting different corner radius.
- The FormatString value of Numeric Editor has been mapped based on numeric editor type when custom data form items are created.
- #I210435 - [UWP] Now, the
GridPickerColumnobtains focus when navigating via
Tabkey and allows choosing a value from the picker drop-down using the Up Arrow and Down arrow keys in the keyboard.
- #I233374 - [iOS] Now, swiping will be spontaneous and smoother than before when loading inside a
MasterDetailPagewith this known limitation when swiping is performed quickly and repeatedly.
- #I210435,I235587 - Now, setting
SfDataGrid.EditorSelectionBehavior.SelectAllwill select the entire word even when navigating from a cell that contains a single character to a cell that contains more than one character.
- #I235133 - [UWP] Now, key navigation works properly with the
SfDataGrid.IsEnabledproperty taken into consideration.
- #I210435 - [UWP] Now, the application will no longer be crashed if the
Tabkey is pressed when a cell of a
GridNumericColumnis in edit mode.
- #I224177,I229282 - When setting
SfDataGrid.ColumnSizer.Auto, support has been provided to change the calculated header cell width and auto-width of a column using the
- #I235818 - [Android] Now, the NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown when setting the
ColumnWidthproperty of SfKanban at load time.
- # 235578 – The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown when changing BindingContext dynamically.
- # 232662 – The IndexOutOfRangeException will no longer be thrown when setting more than five properties in the model class.
- #I233724 - [iOS] Now, the
Valueproperty will be updated properly when setting value to the
- #I235509,I235968- Now, the decimal format will be updated automatically based on the device culture.
- #I235509,I235968 - Now, the default value of the
Cultureproperty is changed to device’s culture from
- #I235326 - [iOS] Now, the pop-up will be positioned based on the application orientation instead of the device orientation when loading initially and during orientation changes at run time.
- *I234770 - [iOS] Now, the application will not be crashed when the pop-up is displayed in devices with iOS version 11.0 or less.
- #I234871, I235029 - Now, the assistive labels of SfTextInputLayout will not be wrapped to the next line unnecessarily if enough space is available to render.
- #227410 - Pivot table field item is now preserved properly while re-saving the Excel file with IsRefreshOnLoad property.
- #235570 - Exception is no longer thrown when setting date time value in general format without having date separators.
- #233740 - Exception is no longer thrown on converting Excel to PDF with Doughnut chart.