Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
May 7, 2019
- #232137 – The programmatic selection works properly with different time zones and daylight savings (iOS).
- #232798 – The header of calendar view displays the
Monthname properly without truncating when the device language is set to Danish.
- #231941, #142653 – The DataForm scrolling works properly when placing it inside the scroll view and updating the layout at run time (Android).
- # 233970- The capitalization keyboard will be shown when entering the text, if the SfMaskedEdit’s KeyboardFlags is set to
- # 233278 – The
ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionwill no longer be thrown when setting the minimum length as zero in Mask.
- # F144241 – The
PromptCharcharacters will be hidden when loading the SfMaskedEdit.
- #235217 - [iOS] Gray overlay can now be applied to ContentView when IsOpen API is set dynamically.
- #I226140, I234553 – [iOS] When opening the popup, the overlay background color will now be applied for the full width and height of the screen for all orientations and orientation changes across all iOS devices.
- #I230988 - Now, application will no longer be crashed when changing the main page at run time when the
- #I232086,I233641,I233633 - Now, application will no longer be crashed when opening and closing the popup multiple times using any combinations of
- #I233234 - Now, popup will be opened and closed properly for value changes in
SfPopupLayout.RelativeViewis set in XAML.
- #232524 – The RRuleParser returns correct
- #143565 – The custom view occupies the entire month cell in schedule month view when using complex layout (Android)
- #143587 – The schedule will move to the current date when update the date in Windows (UWP).
- #I234961- [Android] Now, the ObjectDisposedException will no longer be thrown when swiping to the left and right faster on a carousel page that contains SfTextInputLayout.
- #227766, #231068 - Chart legend in now rendered properly while changing the chart type.
- #231882 - Performance will not degrade on exporting pivot grid to Excel.
- #232040 - Cell Styles are preserved properly after resaving the output file with Microsoft Excel.
- #232473 - Macro name is now set properly in shapes.
- #227998 - Pivot table with tabular layout no longer increases the page count in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #230759 - Conditional formatting with discontinuous range is now preserved properly in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #229528 - Exception is no longer thrown while opening a re-saved Excel document with ExcelIgnoreError option.
- #F141716 - Exception is no longer thrown while opening the Excel file when a namespace is not defined.