Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
March 7, 2018
- All the form fields are now retrieving properly from
- # 197674 – The issue with custom colors are not getting applied to the series has been fixed.
- #197587,199788 -Now, ImageEditor will not get crashed when saving and cropping the image in Xamarin.Forms.UWP.
- # 199373 – NullReferenceException which occurred while navigating to the previous page has been fixed.
- #194440 - Exception is no longer thrown when bound
- # 136125 – NullReference exception will no longer be occur when Marker is used
- # 135950 –
ShapeStrokeThicknessproperty will work in XForms.iOS
- #199422 - App crashing issue when PDF document is loaded with IsVisibility set to false in SfPdfViewer in Xamarin.Forms.Android has been resolved and refreshed on March 05, 2018.
- #199532,200123 - Compilation error caused due to usage of application attribute in SfPdfViewer in Xamarin.Forms.Android has been resolved and refreshed on March 05, 2018.
- #199909 - The binding support for custom content in circular progress bar has been provided.
- #199680 - Now, exception will not occur when changing schedule view using
CellTappedevent in month view in Xamarin.Forms(UWP).
- #198681 - Now, appointment information will be displayed when appointment template is set for recurrence appointments in Xamarin.Forms(UWP).
- #136181 - Now,
CellTappedCommandwill work correctly in Schedule in Xamarin.Forms(UWP).
- #136167, #199897 - Now, appointments set in VisibleDatesChanged event, will be displayed correctly in month view in Xamarin.Forms(UWP).
- #136096, #199531 - Now, schedule view will be rendered properly when navigated from another page after disposing schedule in Xamarin.Forms(UWP).
- #198681, #199496, #199639 - Now, exception will not occur when certain Locale set to schedule in Xamarin.Forms(UWP).
- #136073 - Provided next/previous month navigation support through the mouse scroll for Xamarin.Forms(UWP Desktop).
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page