Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
March 7, 2018
- All the form fields are now retrieving properly from
- # 197674 – The issue with custom colors are not getting applied to the series has been fixed.
- #197587,199788 -Now, ImageEditor will not get crashed when saving and cropping the image in Xamarin.Forms.UWP.
- # 199373 – NullReferenceException which occurred while navigating to the previous page has been fixed.
- #194440 - Exception is no longer thrown when bound
- # 136125 – NullReference exception will no longer be occur when Marker is used
- # 135950 –
ShapeStrokeThicknessproperty will work in XForms.iOS
- #199422 - App crashing issue when PDF document is loaded with IsVisibility set to false in SfPdfViewer in Xamarin.Forms.Android has been resolved and refreshed on March 05, 2018.
- #199532,200123 - Compilation error caused due to usage of application attribute in SfPdfViewer in Xamarin.Forms.Android has been resolved and refreshed on March 05, 2018.
- #199909 - The binding support for custom content in circular progress bar has been provided.
- #199680 - Now, exception will not occur when changing schedule view using
CellTappedevent in month view in Xamarin.Forms(UWP).
- #198681 - Now, appointment information will be displayed when appointment template is set for recurrence appointments in Xamarin.Forms(UWP).
- #136181 - Now,
CellTappedCommandwill work correctly in Schedule in Xamarin.Forms(UWP).
- #136167, #199897 - Now, appointments set in VisibleDatesChanged event, will be displayed correctly in month view in Xamarin.Forms(UWP).
- #136096, #199531 - Now, schedule view will be rendered properly when navigated from another page after disposing schedule in Xamarin.Forms(UWP).
- #198681, #199496, #199639 - Now, exception will not occur when certain Locale set to schedule in Xamarin.Forms(UWP).
- #136073 - Provided next/previous month navigation support through the mouse scroll for Xamarin.Forms(UWP Desktop).