Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
- #180409 - Field results are preserved properly while performing Mail merge execution.
- #180588 - German culture texts are preserved properly while importing and exporting a HTML document.
- #180115 - List number is preserved properly while loading a RTF document.
- #181317, #180770 - NullReferenceException will no longer thrown while resaving a Word document.
- #181263 - Shape missing issue has been resolved while resaving a Word document.
- Title placement support provided in BusyIndicator.
#177186 - Now
OnMonthCellLoadedevent fired 42 times.
#180469 - While clicking new month corresponding day only highlighted in iOS.
#179940 - Now there is no flickering while selecting a date in SfCalendar.
#181247,#181959,#182128 - Now
TodayTextColorAPI and month change swiping animation is working as expected.
DayHeader Text Alignment support provided in calendar.
Deselect the already selected date by code support provided in calendar.
- #181610 -
GetStream()method will no longer throw System.ObjectDisposedException.
- #180383 - Now the color of data markers connector line is same as series color when
UseSeriesPaletteproperty is enabled.
- # I177808,I181049 -Now
RangePointer.EnableAnimationproperty will work properly.
- #I180385,I181542 -CircularGauge no longer will throw “Underflow in restore - more restores than saves” exception when it’s get deployed in Android version 6.0.1 or higher.
- Selection Animation - Extensibility to animate the selected rows upon selection has been provided.
- Support for
RowDragAndDropusing mouse in Xamarin.Forms.UWP desktop platform has been provided.
- #180915, #181185 – SfDataGrid crashes when grouping if bound with complex data has been fixed.
- #182119 – Grid does not clear rows when collection is cleared if header row height is zero has been fixed.
- #180353 – Values in unbound column not refreshed when editing the bound data has been fixed
- #178917 – Last row is not fully appearing while using
QueryRowHeighthas been fixed.
- #179890 - Exposed a “DeferredUpdateDelay” property to specify a delay after which range will be updated.
- #179590 - The issue with improper selected range has been fixed.
- #F129473 -LinearGauge Scale labels will render properly if the interval value is given in decimal in Xamarin.Forms platform
- #180507 - Sticky group header is displayed properly when SfListView has only one collapsed group.
- #180210 - Exception is no longer thrown when binding different type of object to item in SfListView.
- #179579 - SfListView is updated properly when scroll to end by
ItemsSourceis changed at runtime.
- #180913 -
ItemHoldingevent is now triggered only once when
ListViewItemhas background color in Android platform.
- #181021 -
ListViewItemis now layout properly in horizontal orientation when SfListView has only one item.
- #181656, 182332, 182110 -
ListViewItemis now displayed properly when add an item at runtime if SfListView has empty
- #181021 - Footer is now displayed properly when on-screen SoftKey appears in UWP platform.
#181318 - Now Keyboard appeared whenever focus the editor control inside the NavigationDrawer.
#180869 - Now all the transition properties in NavigationDrawer works.
#177747 - Now keyboard will not be shown if the visibility of the NumericTextBox is collapsed.
#177747 - Now keypad will be shown at a single tap on NumericTextBox.
- Negative number entering support provided to NumericTextBox in iOS
- #179787 - Now, with the long pressing on Increment and Decrement button will not be in depressed state.
- #179008 - Exception will no longer be thrown when loading the PDF document in
- #180916 - Now, recursive appointments are rendered properly in inline view based on the count of appointments. (Android)
- #181120 - Now, text label in inline view which displays the time duration of appointment are rendered properly with padding space. (iOS)
- #177517 - Now, recursive appointments are reset properly when adding appointments through
- #177517 - Now,
SelectionStylewill work properly. (UWP)
- #I180818 -Now
SfTreeMap.TreeMapItemSelectedevent will trigger properly in SfTreeMap forms iOS platform.
- #180466 - Exception is no longer thrown while opening chart with value axis title.
- #181226 - Exception is no longer thrown while opening particular file with shape’s offset value exceeding integer limit.
- #180940 - Issue with font color when setting font style in conditional formats is fixed.
- #181016 - Exception is no longer thrown while accessing
LineStyleproperty of a shape in threading.
- #178198 - Exception thrown on parsing the named range with complete file path is fixed.
- #180478 - Issue with AutoFit when cell text contains line breaks is fixed.
- #180329 - XML Exception is no longer thrown while parsing Excel file with chart having empty legend position.
- #180337 - Line width is changed while changing series color for radar chart is fixed.
- #180213 - Exception is thrown while parsing
MissingItemsLimitproperty in pivot cache is resolved.
- #179997 - Exception is no longer thrown while opening a chart with discontinuous filtered ranges.
- #179874 - Default value is not set in Excel pivot table while applying Pivot filter is fixed.
- #179874 - File corruption issue while applying pivot filter is resolved.
- #179732 - File is no longer corrupted when table is created with merged cell ranges.
- #181584 - Overflow exception while accessing
Valueproperty is fixed.
- #179026 - Text is wrongly updated in shapes after add copying of worksheet is fixed.
- #177928 - File size is not reduced after removing all worksheets is fixed.
- #177314 - Security settings is enabled in portable platform for Excel 2003 file formats.
- Excel file with pivot table no longer gets corrupted during
- Corruption issue when resaving Excel file with group shapes is fixed.