Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
- #173459, #172942 - No longer hangs while opening a particular DOCX format document.
- #173517 - Table right border is now preserved properly while saving the particular RTF format document.
- #173567 - Custom properties result is now preserved properly while updating document fields for a particular Word document.
- #174511 - Table border is now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document as HTML.
- #174834, #174894 - Table rows now preserved properly when accepting the track changes.
- #174246 - NullReferenceException will no longer thrown while refreshing a chart element using DocIO.
- #173882 - The inner color of the ellipse and circle annotations are now preserving properly when flattening the annotation.
- #174433 - Null reference exception no longer occurs when loading the PDF document
- #172945 - Named destination is now supported when merging PDF documents.
- #172848 - Preservation issues will not occur while flattening PDF form fields.
- #170584 - File size is not increased when importing single page from the PDF document.
- Exception will not occur when adding bookmark to larger PDF document.
- #168464 - Added support to create and modify comments in PowerPoint presentations
- #174113 - The merged PowerPoint presentation will no longer get corrupted while merging cloned slides from PowerPoint presentations
- #173849, #173493 - The merged PowerPoint presentation will no longer get corrupted while merging slides from different PowerPoint presentations
- #174190 - No more exceptions thrown while creating a new presentation by merging cloned slides from different PowerPoint presentations in multi-threading environment
- #174295 - Replaced text in a PowerPoint presentation will be no longer marked as spelling error
#129196,#175319 - Now we can Remove the predefined
#174791,#129196 - The
DropDownTextSizeAPI has shown same has Entry in Xamarin
#172929 - Now
DataSourcein AutoComplete supports with asynchronous collection of data.
- #173953 - Now the
SfBusyIndicatorworks as expected with device orientation change.
- #173144 - Now
Boxtype BusyIndicator’s animation works correctly.
- #175462 - Now month names are correct in EU localization format.
- #129225,#129242 - With
RangeSelectionmode, we can access the selected dates from SelectionChanged Event.
- #174404 - Now
BlackoutDatesare updated dynamically in Android.
- #174020 - Now Calendar’s tapped Event fire with
MultiSelectionmode in iOS.
- #173440,#175179 - Active month cells with disabled color issue has been fixed in Android.
- #173440 - Now issue with Weekend
TextColorhas been fixed in Android.
- #173364- Now calendar in UWP is working fine with disabling the API
- #173267- Now
SfCalendarstyle is applied correctly.
- #173138 - Now issue with
FirstDayOfWeekhas been fixed in UWP.
- #173956 - Tooltip will display properly when touching in narrow spikes in
- #174557 - Issue with multiple scales displayed when rotating the circularGauge has been fixed(iOS).
- #173284 - “System.NullReferenceException” has been fixed while navigating from
#173957 - Now, size of the symbol pointer will change correctly when changing the
Thicknessvalue(Android & iOS).
#173901 - Issue with range value updating incorrectly, when the
MinimumValueof linear gauge is set to any value other than zero has been fixed.
- #173257 - Provided support to change the scrollbar visibility.
- #174947 - Provided support to bind the underlying data from derived class by specifying that type in
- #172270 - In UWP, now it is possible to load horizontal SfListView as an item of vertical SfListView.
- #172553 - Size of the first group header won’t changed even after expanding it.
- #172557 - Exception is no longer thrown when the group key is null.
- #171879, 173167, 173514 - Exception is no longer thrown when SfListView is removed from custom
- #172730 - Warning is no longer shown when complex property is bind to
- #173151, 129310 - Exception is no longer thrown when SfListView is opened in Xamarin Previewer(Designer).
- #173394, 174143 - In UWP, Swiping is now working properly when swipe the item using mouse.
- #173542 - When
ListViewItemis swiped, the NavigationDrawer’s drawer content view will not be opened.
- #174440 - ListView items are updated properly while adding item at runtime in
- #174074 - Selected items are now cleared properly when clear from the
- #129260 - In UWP,
GroupHeaderItemis now updated properly when group descriptor is removed and then added at runtime.
- #175519 - ListView items are now layout properly when
SpanCountis changed at runtime in
- #174338,#175084 - ListView has support for
- #173153 - Application will not crash while loading the PDF document in PDF viewer Xamarin.Forms Android.
- #173577 - Labels has shown correctly in iOS.
- #174392,#129290,#175837 - Now we can reset the value to zero using
- #174483 - Now
ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionhas been fixed when removing items from the ItemsSource.
- #173371 - Now Image’s cropping issue in UWP has been fixed.
- #172714 - Now, Schedule
Forwardmethod is working properly (Android).
- #174025 - Now, Schedule
MonthViewdates are rendered properly based on TimeZone (iOS).
- #173258 - Now, Schedule Appointments are rendering properly in
MonthViewwhile navigating to other months (Android).
- #173677 - Now,
ScheduleAppointmentintersection is working properly while adding Appointments at the same time (Android).
- #173256 - Now,
RecurrenceRuleproperties are working properly in
Proguardsetting of the application with Android.
#172731 - Now, Schedule performance has been improved while adding ScheduleAppointment through
- #173786 - Now, Custom View will occupy the entire
ScheduleAppointmentwhile setting in
- #175294 - Now, Custom View will intersect properly when the appointments are in the same time in
- #167647 - Now,
ScheduleAppointmentCollectionwill be cleared properly on dynamic update in
- #173096 - Now, Schedule
MonthViewInline appointment are localized properly.
- #173466 - Exception while parsing Excel documents with invalid named range in charts has been fixed.
- #175311 - Exception is no longer thrown while clearing ranges for empty worksheet.
- #175311 - Exception is no longer thrown while adding external workbook with invalid named ranges.
- #172529 - Issue with copying external formula string in
CopyTomethod is fixed.
- #173735 - Issue with copying a cell value with hyperlink is fixed.
- #173465 - Issue with spaces in hyperlinks is fixed.
- #173893 - Formula with custom function is updated properly when named range is removed from workbook.
- #173674 - Row insertion issue in Excel table with “Template Markers” is resolved.
- #173808 - Data missing issue while re-saving an Excel document is resolved.
- Performance is improved while adding multiple text filters in filters collection.
- Exception is no longer thrown while opening a workbook with
- Exception is no longer thrown while opening Excel documents with invalid formula.
- Exception is no longer thrown while opening workbook with background images.
- Exception is no longer thrown while parsing external worksheets.
- Exception is no longer thrown while opening a workbook with chart using
CalculatedValuenow returns proper time value.
- Filters applied is no longer removed when sorting is applied to a filtered range.
LeftVisibleColumnare now applied properly.
- Issue with visibility of comments in binary files is fixed.
- Issue with RTF text in merged cells is fixed.
- Range intersection issue for multiple ranges is resolved.