Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
- #165843 - List number preservation issue has been resolved while importing a particular Word document.
- #167934 -
TextFormFieldis now preserved properly while replacing a bookmark contents.
- #168028 - IndexOutOfRangeException will no longer thrown while opening a particular DOCX format document.
- #167568, #167582 - NullReferenceException will no longer thrown while opening a particular DOCX format document.
- #167600 - ArgumentException will no longer thrown while opening a particular DOCX format document.
- #167568 - File is no longer corrupted while resaving a particular DOCX format document.
- #166885 - StackOverflowException will no longer thrown while updating document fields for a particular Word document.
- #167189 - IndexOutofRangeException will no longer thrown while retrieving the bookmark content.
- 'PdfGrid’ cells are now preserved properly based on the column span.
- #166940- NullReferenceException is no longer be thrown while drawing text to the particular PDF document.
- #168422- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is no longer thrown while drawing text in particular ‘PdfLoadedDocument’ instance.
- # 165345, 168250- Form field values has been preserved properly while filling with large text.
- #168281- Syntax issue is no longer thrown in preflight with the particular PDF document created.
- #167608- Text is now preserved properly when flattening the form fields.
- #168228- Text positions are now properly preserved when flattening the form fields.
- #167014- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is no longer thrown while flattening the PDF form fields.
- #168225- Bookmark destination is now preserved properly while loading the PDF document.
- #166308- Texts are now preserved properly while drawing using MS Mincho font.
- #166940- Exception no longer occurs while drawing text to the particular PDF document.
- #167997 - The property
InvertIfNegativeis now added into
- #168870 - Bubble size is now updated properly in charts while creating the PowerPoint presentation.
- #168101 - Data range will be now updated properly while adding data to an existing chart in a PowerPoint presentation.
- #167717 - The application will no longer become unresponsive while opening a particular PowerPoint presentation with tables.
- #168833 - Removed the spell check for AutoComplete in Android.
- #168421,#169144 - SfBusyIndicator works as excepted in iOS 10 version.
- #168333 - SfBusyIndicator’s title is shown correctly in iOS.
- #168248,#127597 - Now the selected date gets highlighted when we use
- #167561 - Now the layout of custom view is rendering properly in sfCalendar’s date cell.
- #167351 - Now the
SelectedDayTextColoris working while selecting the today date as selected in android.
- #167596,#127448 - Now Weekend text and background color is working in android and iOS.
#167688 - Edge detection will work properly for larger Tooltip labels in Android.
#167820 - Trackball labels for multiple series will work properly when positions of X values are different.
#165588 - Improved the performance when the data points are replaced in Android.
#168021 - Scrolling will work properly when the
SfChartis added to the Carousel page in Android.
#168731 - SfChart will no longer throw NullReferenceException when the ‘ItemsSource’ is bound with null value in Android.
#168013 - Now, auto scrolling delta values are updated properly for dynamically added data points in iOS.
- #156179 - Localization support has been added in Android and iOS platforms.
#168854 - Now, CircularGauge
Rangesissue with Binding has been fixed (Android).
#167866 - Now, CircularGauge Header
Positionissue has been fixed.
- #127550 - Provided extensibility support to reset the swipe offset using
- #167005 - Provided support to clear group and sort column descriptions based on
- #167155 - Provided support to customize the height of a specific row in runtime.
- #169167 - ArgumentOutOfRangeException while collapsing the last group when handling the
QueryRowHeightevent has been fixed.
- #168583 - Application stopped while navigating to a page for the second time in Xamarin.Forms.iOS has been fixed.
- #168471, 168583, 168917 - Swiping not working for the first swipe when loading SfDataGrid inside a navigation page issue has been fixed.
- #168169 - PullToRefresh enabled unnecessarily while swiping issue has been fixed.
- #167425 - Row arranged wrongly while expanding / collapsing a row after drag and drop operation with HeaderRowHeight as 0 issue has been fixed.
- #166993, 168125, 168073, 167687, 168274, 168329, 168531,168681,168823 - Exception thrown when header row height is set to 0 has been fixed.
- #167773, 168169,168485 - Left swipe operation was not working correctly issue has been fixed.
- #167238, 169690 - Row drag and drop is not working for the last row issue has been fixed.
- #167005 - Issues in row drag and drop when placing the grid inside a
CarouselPagehas been fixed.
- #168043 - Now Value binding works as expected.
- #168529 - Card will be rendered properly when the card is customized with template.
- \168841 - Support for
DataTemplateSelectorhas been provided.
- #168403 - Swiping is now working properly when SfListView is loaded in MasterDetailPage.
- #168187 -
GroupDescriptorsare maintained properly even after setting the
- #168016 - Null reference exception will no longer thrown when set complex property as PropertyName of GroupDescriptor.
- #169292 - Now
DrawerHeightproperty works as expected in all devices.
- #168589 - Click event of NavigationDrawer works as expected in Android.
- #167825 - Content inside Absolute Layout works as expected on SfNavigationDrawer.
- #167081 - NavigationDrawer Footer work as expected in UWP.
- #167076,#166866,#167952 - Scrolling inside the DrawerContentView works as expected in Landscape mode.
- #167498 - NavigationDrawer ContentView rendered too big on vertically.
- #167081,#165603 - Now NavigationDrawer has rendering correctly in UWP.
- #167080 - Swiping inside NavigationDrawer’s content view works as expected in Android.
- #127634,#168334 - Now font size property works as expected in UWP.
- #168179 - Decimal separator of NumericTextBox are shown correctly.
- #167693 - Now
AllowNullproperty works as expected in Android.
- #166403 - Now ValueChanged event works as expected in Android.
- #167126 - NumericTextBox Decimal digits are shown correctly in iOS.
- #168399, #168750, #168674, #168624 – Null reference exception is no longer thrown on popping the content page containing SfPdfViewer from the navigation page.
- #167040 – PDF document will scroll properly on binding the document stream to the InputFileStream property of the SfPdfViewer in the design view.
- #166281 – SfPdfViewer will load the PDF document on directly setting the InputFileStream property.
- #168390 - Not supported exception is no longer thrown on loading the CryptoStream in PDF viewer control.
- #168534 - CustomLabel has shown correctly for RangeSlider in UWP.
- #168129 - Now ValueChanged event work as expected in UWP.
- #166566 - Now Tooltip Precision property work as expected.
- #169184,#169336 - Now initially getting empty view while loading rotator in iOS has been fixed.
- #169184 - Now SelectedIndexChanged event is getting fired in Android,iOS platforms.
- #166986 - Now we able to scroll the content of scroll view which is added as the content of Rotator control in iOS.
- #167680,#167781 - Now dynamically added items are reflecting even we have empty collection at initial in Android.
#167967 - Now, Schedule
ViewHeaderHeightissue in high resolution devices has been fixed (Android).
#169174, #167376, #169301, #168802, #169091, #167999, #167875 - Now,
SelectedAppointmentissue with the
ScheduleCellTappedevent has been fixed (iOS).
#167376 - Now, Schedule
MonthViewinitial rendering position issue has been fixed(iOS).
#168026 - Now,
SelectedAppointmentissue with the
MonthInlineAppointmentTappedevent has been fixed (iOS).
#168838 - Now, Schedule appointments arrangement in WeekView issue has been fixed (UWP).
#167967 - Now, Schedule
TimeSlotBackgroundColordynamic issue has been fixed (iOS).
#168026 - Now, Schedule
AppointmentStyleissue has been fixed (iOS).
#167376 - Now, Schedule
BackgroundColorissue has been fixed.
#167376 - Now, Schedule month cell cropping issue has been fixed (iOS).
#167775 - Now, Schedule
ScheduleViewhas been fixed (UWP).
#168082 - Now, Schedule will reach to selected week when switching ScheduleView (iOS).
- # 168894 – Now dynamic update will work properly for ‘Sparkline’ properties.
- #166572 - Issues with RTF text in Korean culture is fixed.
- #166760 - Exception while parsing pivot cache definition is no longer thrown.
- #166820 - Exception while parsing conditional formats with invalid formula is no longer thrown.
- #167141 - File corruption issue while resaving a workbook with improper attribute has been fixed.
- #167392 - Exception is no longer thrown while parsing Excel document with dialog sheets.
- #167478 - Exception is no longer thrown while assigning value in Russian culture.
- #167592 - Creation of duplicate cell value while assigning value to a single cell has been fixed.
- #167735 - Corruption issue with shapes having multiple
=characters is fixed.
- #167754 - Moving ranges will also move comment shapes to proper location.
- #167812 - Parse exception is no longer thrown while resaving Excel document with invalid named ranges in conditional formats.
- #167857 - Not a legal OleAut date exception is no longer thrown while accessing display text with switching arguments in different cultures.
- #167940 - Exception is no longer thrown while measuring size of an empty string in a cell.
- #168768 - Argument exception is no longer thrown while invoking
- #167944, #167945 - Exception is no longer thrown while parsing a binary Excel document with invalid extended format index.
- #168804 - Argument null exception is no longer thrown while applying template markers in different cultures.