Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
From this release onwards, Syncfusion will target Xamarin.Forms for Android, iOS and UWP only. Support for Windows Phone 8.1, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8 Silverlight has been removed.
- Default encoding is modified from UTF-8 with BOM to UTF-8 without BOM while saving text file using the method
Save(string fileName, FormatType.Txt)of
WordDocumentclass and it can be modified using existing public method
SaveTxt(string fileName, Encoding encoding)of
- Default encoding is modified from Windows Default (ANSI) without BOM to UTF-8 without BOM while saving text file using the method
Save(Stream stream, FormatType.Txt)of
WordDocumentclass and it can be modified using new public method
SaveTxt(Stream stream, Encoding encoding)of
- #161326 - WMF images are now preserved properly while import/export the DOC format document.
- #162311 - Checkbox is now preserved properly while resaving a particular DOCX format document.
- #163760 - ArgumentOutOfRangeException will no longer thrown while opening a particular RTF format document.
- #165424 - Unicode characters are now preserved properly while resaving a particular RTF format document.
- #163530 - EncoderFallbackException will no longer thrown while resaving a particular Word document as Text file.
- #162545 - Track changes are now accepted properly for the particular DOCX format document.
- #164220 - Empty paragraph is now preserved properly while resaving a particular Word document as HTML.
- #164220 - Line spacing is now preserved properly while resaving a particular Word document as HTML.
- #164782 - IndexOutOfRangeException will no longer thrown while disposing a particular Word document.
- #165645 - Character spacing of text is now preserved properly while import/export a RTF document.
- #165843 - List number is now preserved properly while clone and merge a particular Word document.
- #164561 -
NumPagesfields are now preserved properly while resaving a particular Word document.
- #165820 - FormatException will no longer thrown while opening a particular RTF format document.
- #165387, #166451 - NullReferenceException will no longer thrown while executing Mail merge using
- #158424 - Index was outside the bounds of the array exception is no longer thrown, while loading a PDF document.
- #163906 - Adobe reader exception is no longer thrown, while drawing image in the PDF document.
- #164832 - Can not find catalog information exception is no longer thrown while loading a PDF document.
- #154150 -
PdfGridcells are now properly resized based on the row span.
- #164859 - Application will never get hang while generating the PDF document in multi thread environment using
- #165358 - NullReferenceException is no longer thrown while accessing file name in
- #163307 - Layer value is now preserved properly while retrieving from the PDF loaded document.
- #163309 - Font value is now preserved properly in the PDF loaded document.
- #161409 - Form fields value are now preserved properly in extended feature enabled document.
- #165258 - Size of the PDF document pages now preserving correctly when loading the PDF documents.
- #165326 - ArgumentException is no longer thrown while saving
- #164884 - No more empty layers are added while getting PDF page layers.
- #161409 - Form fields value has been preserved properly in extended feature enabled document.
- #165345 - Form fields value has been preserved properly while appending the text in the PDF document.
- #166430 - Added support to access and modify the rotation angle of a shape in PowerPoint slides.
- The property
Rotationis now added into
- #166067 - The generated PowerPoint presentation will be no longer corrupted while adding or removing the Notes pages.
- #160129 - Issues with adding multiple instances of OLE objects in a PowerPoint slide is now resolved.
- #165072 - Issues in Clone and Merge functionalities are now resolved.
- #164372 - Null reference exception will be no longer thrown while resaving the PowerPoint presentation with a cloned SmartArt diagram.
- #162341 - Text formatting will be now preserved properly while merging two PowerPoint presentations.
- #164372 - The merged PowerPoint presentation will be no longer corrupted while cloning the slides using
- #127114,#166576 - Now SelectedValue and SelectedIndex properties work as expected
- #127077,#166260 - AutoComplete has shown dropdown in Windows
- #165813 - SelectedValue returns null in AutoComplete has been fixed
- #165813 - Null exception in DataSource field has fixed
- #165634 - Now DropDownItemHeight property works fine.
- #165415 - Implemented a new property to change the border color and watermark color.
- #165747 - Now selected day is not deselected if tapped twice in UWP.
#166848 - Now data markers will be visible for all data points in 100% stacked series.
#165513 - “Unable to access disposed object” exception will no longer be thrown in any scenarios in Android.
#166303 - Now
SelectedDataPointIndexproperty will work in two-way binding mode.
#165198 - Memory leak in
Trackballlabel with DataTemplate has been fixed.
DataMarkerlabel template will work properly while zooming and panning in Android.
#164221 - Memory leak will no longer occur in
Legendwhile navigating between pages in UWP.
SfChartwill scroll properly while placing chart inside the scroll viewer in UWP.
- #160777 - Now you can place the
ChartAxislabels in multiple lines using \n.
#165259 - Now, CircularGauge Range value updating properly while changing dynamically (iOS).
#163177 - Now, CircularGauge
NeedlePointercolor issue has been fixed (iOS).
#163884 - Now, CircularGauge range and orientation issue has been fixed (iOS).
#165145 - Now, CircularGauge cropping issue while setting
NorthWesthas been fixed (Android).
#166176 - Now, CircularGauge
RangePointeranimation issue has been fixed (iOS).
#163177 - Now, CircularGauge
NeedlePointerrendering position issue has been fixed (iOS).
#163098 - Now, CircularGauge
NeedlePointerknob issue when the
NeedlePointertype is triangle has been fixed (Android).
#166925 - Now, CircularGauge
NeedlePointerrendering position issue while setting negative value to the scale has been fixed (iOS).
#166680, #166737, #163936 - Now, CircularGauge
HeaderPositionrendering issue has been fixed.
- #164668 - Support to export unbound columns has been provided.
- #161767,160406 - Support to auto fit the row height based on cell content has been provided.
- #149234,161944,162555,162682 - Support to mouse scrolling in Xamarin.Forms.UWP.
- Support to show edge effect at the vertical extents upon scrolling has been provided in Xamarin.Forms.Android.
- #167021 - Grouping does not working properly has been fixed.
- #166932 - Selection is applied while performing swipe operation has been fixed.
- #167024, 166993 - Swiping not working if we load SfDataGrid inside
NavigationPagehas been fixed.
- #166135 - Grid style not properly updated when reusing grid columns has been fixed.
- #167005, 167241 - SfDataGrid does not work properly inside
CarouselPagehas been fixed.
- #166292 -
GridTappedevent not firing for columns at the end in Xamarin.Forms.iOS when having larger column collection has been fixed.
#163010 – The issue with device orientation has been fixed in Android.
#166054 – Now the templated cards are working properly when you drag and drop the card.
#166054 – Cards are aligned properly when we set the HorizontalOptions as FillAndExpand in
#166054 – InvalidCastException will no longer be thrown while using
ItemTappedevent with custom models.
- #166147 - Now LinearGauge displayed inside the content view correctly
- #165944,#165601 - Now we can able to add More than one LinearGauge inside the StackLayout.
SfListView for Xamarin.Forms renders set of data items with Xamarin.Forms views or custom templates. Data can be grouped, sorted and filtered with ease.
Optimized view reusing strategy for enhanced performance.
Item Templating for rich UI.
Data operations such as sorting, grouping and filtering.
Customizable group header with option to stick in view.
Selection with different selection modes and gestures.
Swiping - Swipe template for loading views with custom actions.
Header and Footer with sticky options.
- #165821 - Removed 1 pixel border around the NavigationDrawer drawerLayout
- #166866 - Issue with NavigationDrawer width has worked as expected in MasterPage
- #127234 - Cleared the Warnings in NavigationDrawer.
- #166403 - Culture (fr-CA) issue in Canada device culture has been fixed
- #165413 - Implemented a new property to change the border color and watermark color.
- #167047 - Issue with Height and Width properties has been fixed.
- #164789, #164860, #165477 - PDF Viewer support for Xamarin.Forms.UWP has been added.
Name of the PDF viewer control in Xamarin.Forms has been renamed from PdfViewerControl to SfPdfViewer.
- #165781, #166361 - Exception will not be thrown on loading the single page PDF document in PDF viewer control.
- #165475 - Setting SfPdfViewer as a content of the page will work properly.
- #166566 - TooltipPrecision and StepFrequency are working fine now in UWP.
- #166566 - Now TooltipPrecision works as expected in iOS.
#164761 - Now,
ScheduleAppointmentrendering properly while setting
#164665 - Now, Schedule
MonthViewcrashing issue has been fixed (Android).
#164665 - Now, Schedule
WorkWeekViewrendering issue while setting
WorkWeekViewSettingshas been fixed (iOS).
#165500, #165514 - Now, Schedule AllDay Appointments visibility issue in
MonthViewhas been fixed (iOS).
#162808 - Now, Schedule performance has been improved while adding more appointments in particular day in
#166125 - Now,
ScheduleAppointmentCollectiondisappearing while adding new
ScheduleAppointmenthas been fixed (iOS).
#166089 - Now,
AppointmentStyleborder property dynamic issue has been fixed (iOS).
#166009 - Now, Contiguous appointments rendering issue has been fixed (iOS).
#166089 - Now, MultiInline Appointments rendering issue has been fixed (iOS).
#166769 - Now, Schedule ViewHeader not visible in Android nougat devices issue has been fixed (Android).
#166839 - Now, Schedule recurrence appointments clearing issue in
MonthViewhas been fixed (Android).
#166725 - Now, Schedule swiping issue with CEST time zone has been fixed (iOS).
#163664 - Now,
ScheduleAppointmentvisibility issue in
MonthViewhas been fixed (iOS).
#166598 - Now, Schedule will reach selected date While changing the ScheduleView using
BlackoutDatestype changed to
Appointment rendering behavior in month cell has been changed to single indicator to display the presence of appointments (Android and iOS).
Contiguous appointments rendering behavior has changed without sharing the space (iOS).
- #163635 - Selected argument is not passed in Selection event issue has been fixed.
- Support for advanced filter is provided.
- Support for comment in ODS export is provided.
- The method
AdvancedFiltersis now added in
- The methods
SetNextBaseItemare now added in
- #163654 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown when opening Excel document with shapes.
- #163633 - Data validation and conditional formatting are properly updated in XLS format.
- #163489 - File corruption issue while creating a document with single column sorting is resolved.
- #163056 - Issue with improper relative hyperlink address is fixed.
- #163490 - Issue with percent values for Top10 auto filters is fixed.
- #165013 - Issues with cell merge and its text data while copying ranges are fixed.
- #163802 - Issue with comment shapes while moving ranges is fixed.
- #163473, #165498 - File is no longer corrupted while setting
ShowDataFieldInRowproperty to true.
- #164435 - Circular reference exception thrown while moving a cell range is resolved.
- #164782, #159383 - Not a legal OleAut date exception thrown while converting Excel document to PDF in Greek culture is fixed.
- #163341, #163474 - Issue with pivot filter types is fixed.
- #161896 - Incorrect row height while merging the row with wrapped cells is fixed.
- #154681 - Text formatting issues in chart elements like data label, title, legend and axis title are fixed.
- #163882 - Issues with conditional formatting of
CFTypecell formula are fixed.
- #165559 - Exception is no longer thrown on accessing formula values from conditional formats.
- #163337 - Application hangs while opening Excel file with pivot table has been fixed.
- #163560, #166624 - Formulas updation issue after inserting rows has been fixed.
- #157952 - Issue with removal of comments while moving a range has been fixed.
- #164858 - Exception while saving a document by deleting a row with filter, is no longer thrown.
- #164758 - File corruption issue while re-saving in German culture has been fixed.
- #165805 - Looping issue while opening an Excel document with absolute anchored shapes has been fixed.
- #166878 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while copying empty cells to new workbook.