Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
- #126198, #164829 - Now TextSize works as expected.
- #164121 - Unwanted padding has been removed in the DropDown.
- #164542 - Issue with IsEnabled property has been fixed.
- #164304 - Now BackgroundColor property works as expected in iOS platform.
- #164307 - Now TextColor property works as expected in UWP.
- #164951 - Now Title shown fully in iOS platforms.
- #164412 - Now ECG animation works as expected in Android platform.
- #162430 - Support has been provided for Gear and Box AnimationType.
- #165624 - Now fixed the issue with wrong dates in November.
- #163484 , #163482 - Now Selected dates works as expectedS while adding the dates dynamically.
- #164274 , #165421 - Now rendering of Custom day cell works as expected.
- #163482 - Fixed the issue with today date from default selection.
- #164385 - Now the BackgroundColor gets applied to custom cell view.
- #164385 , #165736 - Fixed the issue with SelectedDates getting disappeared.
- #162020, #165757 - Now rendering of Custom day cell works as expected in UWP
- #164661 - Now OnMonthLoaded event Args.Date returns correct values.
- #164926 - Now MoveToDate binding is working fine in Android
- #165307, #165309 - Now fixed the SelectedDateColor for Custom cell works as expected.
- #165308 - Now SelectedDate issue with previous month works as expected.
#164119 - The issue with minor grid lines are not working for
NumericalAxisin iOS has been fixed.
Tooltipis now visible for discontinued data points in line series.
#164095 - The axis edge labels are shown twice, when we set the
MultipleRowsissue has been resolved.
NSInvalidArgumentExceptionwill no longer be thrown if you set ‘LabelFormat’ for axis and tooltip in iOS.
#164265 - Now,
DataMarkerlabels won’t be cropped at bottom for circular series in iOS.
#163376 - Now
Trackballwill work properly when axis has different coordinate values for more than one series.
#163247 - The issue in
Tooltipposition during orientation change has been fixed now.
#164095 - Now duplicate axis label will not be created when you set the
#165198 - Now
Trackballwill work properly for empty points.
#165199 - Now
Trackballlabel template will render properly for scatter series.
#164370 - Now
Tooltiptemplate will render properly for range column series.
#163241 - Now you can get the stream of SfChart without adding it in UI.
#164221 - Memory leak will no longer occur in
Legendwhile navigating between pages.
- Default encoding is modified from UTF-8 with BOM to UTF-8 without BOM while saving text file using the method
Save(string fileName, FormatType.Txt)of
WordDocumentclass and it can be modified using existing public method
SaveTxt(string fileName, Encoding encoding)of
- Default encoding is modified from Windows Default (ANSI) without BOM to UTF-8 without BOM while saving text file using the method
Save(Stream stream, FormatType.Txt)of
WordDocumentclass and it can be modified using new public method
SaveTxt(Stream stream, Encoding encoding)of
- #161326 - WMF images are now preserved properly while import/export the DOC format document.
- #162311 - Checkbox is now preserved properly while resaving a particular DOCX format document.
- #163760 - ArgumentOutOfRangeException will no longer thrown while opening a particular RTF format document.
- #165424 - Unicode characters are now preserved properly while resaving a particular RTF format document.
- #163530 - EncoderFallbackException will no longer thrown while resaving a particular Word document as Text file.
- #162545 - Track changes are now accepted properly for the particular DOCX format document.
- #164220 - Empty paragraph is now preserved properly while resaving a particular Word document as HTML.
- #164220 - Line spacing is now preserved properly while resaving a particular Word document as HTML.
- #163010 - Now Orientation works as expected.
- #125996, #164077 - Now Binding of SfLinearGauge is working fine in iOS.
- #165533 - Now Binding inside NavigationDrawer works as expected in android
- #165094, #165515 - Adding ListView in NavigationDrawer’s DrawerContentView throws Null exception has been fixed
- #164902 - Padding is working fine in NavigationDrawer.
- #164902 - Issue with DrawerHeaderHeight and DrawerFooterHight has been fixed
- #164902 - ScrollView is working fine in DrawerContentView.
- #164854 - NavigationDrawer disappear while changing the orientation of device in Android issue has been fixed
- #163840 - Now ListView Items are rendered in NavigationDrawer ContentView in Xamarin.Forms iOS as expected.
- #163820, #165094 - Now NavigationDrawer supports many instance to show navigation drawer while toggled programmatically
- #163857 - NavigationDrawer device rotation is working fine in Android
- #124444, #164374 - Support has been provide for ShowSuggestionOnFocus.
- #162351, #164520 - Support has been provided for EnableSwipeGesture
- #162297 - Support has been provided for GrayOverlay.
- #165654 - Support has been provided for Set access functionality.
- #163820, #165094 - Support has been provided for multiple instance access of drawerLayout.
- #164308 - TextColor property is working fine for NumericTextBox in UWP
- #163902 - IsEnabled is working fine in Forms Android
- #158424 - Index was outside the bounds of the array exception is no longer thrown, while loading a PDF document.
- #163906 - Adobe reader exception is no longer thrown, while drawing image in the PDF document.
- #164832 - Can not find catalog information exception is no longer thrown while loading a PDF document.
- #154150 -
PdfGridcells are now properly resized based on the row span.
- #164859 - Application will never get hang while generating the PDF document in multi thread environment using
- #165358 - NullReferenceException is no longer thrown while accessing file name in
- #163307 - Layer value is now preserved properly while retrieving from the PDF loaded document.
- #163309 - Font value is now preserved properly in the PDF loaded document.
- #161409 - Form fields value are now preserved properly in extended feature enabled document.
- #164372 - The “Null Reference Exception” will be no longer thrown while resaving the PowerPoint presentation with a cloned SmartArt diagram.
- #162341 - Text formatting will be now preserved properly while merging two PowerPoint presentations.
- #164372 - The merged PowerPoint presentation will be no longer corrupted while cloning the slides using “KeepSourceFormatting” option
- #163851 - RangeSlider ‘Value’ is working fine while changing orientation
- #125922 - RangeSlider’s value property is working fine when using ValueChanged event
- #125919 - RangeSlider’s Label and Tick correctly renderer in ListView
- #164415 - Now Element is rendered as expected while using DataTemplate.
- #164536 - Now issue with ItemTemplate has been fixed.
- #165259 - Now, CircularGauge Range value updating properly while changing dynamically (iOS).
- #163177 - Now, CircularGauge
NeedlePointercolor issue has been fixed(iOS).
- #163884 - Now, CircularGauge Range and Orientation issue has been fixed(iOS).
- #165083 – Column Width not updated in runtime and in landscape mode has been fixed.
- #165262, 165444 – Null reference exception is thrown when we adapt SfDataGrid in navigation page has been fixed.
- #165547 – ArgumentOutOfRangeException when setting width to GridColumn in
ContentPageConstructor has been fixed.
#164761 - Now,
ScheduleAppointmentrendering properly while setting
#164665 - Now, Schedule
MonthViewcrashing issue has been fixed (Android).
#164665 - Now, Schedule
WorkWeekViewrendering issue while setting
WorkWeekViewSettingshas been fixed (iOS).
- #163654 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown when opening Excel document with shapes.
- #163633 - Data validation and conditional formatting are properly updated in .xls format.
- #163489 - File corruption issue while creating a document with single column sorting is resolved.
- #163056 - Issue with improper relative hyperlink address is fixed.
- #163490 - Issue with percent values for Top10 auto filters is fixed.
- #165013 - Issues with cell merge and its text data while copying ranges are fixed.
- #163802 - Issue with comment shapes while moving ranges is fixed.
- #163473, #165498 - File is no longer corrupted while setting
ShowDataFieldInRowproperty to true.
- #164435 - Circular reference exception thrown while moving a cell range is resolved.
- #163341, #163474 - Issue with pivot filter types is fixed.
- #161896 - Incorrect row height while merging the row with wrapped cells is fixed.
- #154681 - Issues with text formatting in OfficeChart are fixed.
- #163882 - Issues with conditional formatting of
CFTypecell formula are fixed.
- #165559 - Exception is no longer thrown on accessing formula values from conditional formats.