Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
- #126198, #164829 - Now TextSize works as expected.
- #164121 - Unwanted padding has been removed in the DropDown.
- #164542 - Issue with IsEnabled property has been fixed.
- #164304 - Now BackgroundColor property works as expected in iOS platform.
- #164307 - Now TextColor property works as expected in UWP.
- #164951 - Now Title shown fully in iOS platforms.
- #164412 - Now ECG animation works as expected in Android platform.
- #162430 - Support has been provided for Gear and Box AnimationType.
- #165624 - Now fixed the issue with wrong dates in November.
- #163484 , #163482 - Now Selected dates works as expectedS while adding the dates dynamically.
- #164274 , #165421 - Now rendering of Custom day cell works as expected.
- #163482 - Fixed the issue with today date from default selection.
- #164385 - Now the BackgroundColor gets applied to custom cell view.
- #164385 , #165736 - Fixed the issue with SelectedDates getting disappeared.
- #162020, #165757 - Now rendering of Custom day cell works as expected in UWP
- #164661 - Now OnMonthLoaded event Args.Date returns correct values.
- #164926 - Now MoveToDate binding is working fine in Android
- #165307, #165309 - Now fixed the SelectedDateColor for Custom cell works as expected.
- #165308 - Now SelectedDate issue with previous month works as expected.
#164119 - The issue with minor grid lines are not working for
NumericalAxisin iOS has been fixed.
Tooltipis now visible for discontinued data points in line series.
NSInvalidArgumentExceptionwill no longer be thrown if you set ‘LabelFormat’ for axis and tooltip in iOS.
#164265 - Now,
DataMarkerlabels won’t be cropped at bottom for circular series in iOS.
#163376 - Now
Trackballwill work properly when axis has different coordinate values for more than one series.
#163247 - The issue in
Tooltipposition during orientation change has been fixed now.
#164095 - Now duplicate axis label will not be created when you set the
#165198 - Now
Trackballwill work properly for empty points.
#165199 - Now
Trackballlabel template will render properly for scatter series.
#164370 - Now
Tooltiptemplate will render properly for range column series.
#163241 - Now you can get the stream of SfChart without adding it in UI.
#164221 - Memory leak will no longer occur in
Legendwhile navigating between pages.
- Default encoding is modified from UTF-8 with BOM to UTF-8 without BOM while saving text file using the method
Save(string fileName, FormatType.Txt)of
WordDocumentclass and it can be modified using existing public method
SaveTxt(string fileName, Encoding encoding)of
- Default encoding is modified from Windows Default (ANSI) without BOM to UTF-8 without BOM while saving text file using the method
Save(Stream stream, FormatType.Txt)of
WordDocumentclass and it can be modified using new public method
SaveTxt(Stream stream, Encoding encoding)of
- #161326 - WMF images are now preserved properly while import/export the DOC format document.
- #162311 - Checkbox is now preserved properly while resaving a particular DOCX format document.
- #163760 - ArgumentOutOfRangeException will no longer thrown while opening a particular RTF format document.
- #165424 - Unicode characters are now preserved properly while resaving a particular RTF format document.
- #163530 - EncoderFallbackException will no longer thrown while resaving a particular Word document as Text file.
- #162545 - Track changes are now accepted properly for the particular DOCX format document.
- #164220 - Empty paragraph is now preserved properly while resaving a particular Word document as HTML.
- #164220 - Line spacing is now preserved properly while resaving a particular Word document as HTML.
- #163010 - Now Orientation works as expected.
- #125996, #164077 - Now Binding of SfLinearGauge is working fine in iOS.
- #165533 - Now Binding inside NavigationDrawer works as expected in android
- #165094, #165515 - Adding ListView in NavigationDrawer’s DrawerContentView throws Null exception has been fixed
- #164902 - Padding is working fine in NavigationDrawer.
- #164902 - Issue with DrawerHeaderHeight and DrawerFooterHight has been fixed
- #164902 - ScrollView is working fine in DrawerContentView.
- #164854 - NavigationDrawer disappear while changing the orientation of device in Android issue has been fixed
- #163840 - Now ListView Items are rendered in NavigationDrawer ContentView in Xamarin.Forms iOS as expected.
- #163820, #165094 - Now NavigationDrawer supports many instance to show navigation drawer while toggled programmatically
- #163857 - NavigationDrawer device rotation is working fine in Android
- #124444, #164374 - Support has been provide for ShowSuggestionOnFocus.
- #162351, #164520 - Support has been provided for EnableSwipeGesture
- #162297 - Support has been provided for GrayOverlay.
- #165654 - Support has been provided for Set access functionality.
- #163820, #165094 - Support has been provided for multiple instance access of drawerLayout.
- #164308 - TextColor property is working fine for NumericTextBox in UWP
- #163902 - IsEnabled is working fine in Forms Android
- #158424 - Index was outside the bounds of the array exception is no longer thrown, while loading a PDF document.
- #163906 - Adobe reader exception is no longer thrown, while drawing image in the PDF document.
- #164832 - Can not find catalog information exception is no longer thrown while loading a PDF document.
- #154150 -
PdfGridcells are now properly resized based on the row span.
- #164859 - Application will never get hang while generating the PDF document in multi thread environment using
- #165358 - NullReferenceException is no longer thrown while accessing file name in
- #163307 - Layer value is now preserved properly while retrieving from the PDF loaded document.
- #163309 - Font value is now preserved properly in the PDF loaded document.
- #161409 - Form fields value are now preserved properly in extended feature enabled document.
- #164372 - The “Null Reference Exception” will be no longer thrown while resaving the PowerPoint presentation with a cloned SmartArt diagram.
- #162341 - Text formatting will be now preserved properly while merging two PowerPoint presentations.
- #164372 - The merged PowerPoint presentation will be no longer corrupted while cloning the slides using “KeepSourceFormatting” option
- #163851 - RangeSlider ‘Value’ is working fine while changing orientation
- #125922 - RangeSlider’s value property is working fine when using ValueChanged event
- #125919 - RangeSlider’s Label and Tick correctly renderer in ListView
- #164415 - Now Element is rendered as expected while using DataTemplate.
- #164536 - Now issue with ItemTemplate has been fixed.
- #165259 - Now, CircularGauge Range value updating properly while changing dynamically (iOS).
- #163177 - Now, CircularGauge
NeedlePointercolor issue has been fixed(iOS).
- #163884 - Now, CircularGauge Range and Orientation issue has been fixed(iOS).
- #165083 – Column Width not updated in runtime and in landscape mode has been fixed.
- #165262, 165444 – Null reference exception is thrown when we adapt SfDataGrid in navigation page has been fixed.
- #165547 – ArgumentOutOfRangeException when setting width to GridColumn in
ContentPageConstructor has been fixed.
#164761 - Now,
ScheduleAppointmentrendering properly while setting
#164665 - Now, Schedule
MonthViewcrashing issue has been fixed (Android).
#164665 - Now, Schedule
WorkWeekViewrendering issue while setting
WorkWeekViewSettingshas been fixed (iOS).
- #163654 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown when opening Excel document with shapes.
- #163633 - Data validation and conditional formatting are properly updated in .xls format.
- #163489 - File corruption issue while creating a document with single column sorting is resolved.
- #163056 - Issue with improper relative hyperlink address is fixed.
- #163490 - Issue with percent values for Top10 auto filters is fixed.
- #165013 - Issues with cell merge and its text data while copying ranges are fixed.
- #163802 - Issue with comment shapes while moving ranges is fixed.
- #163473, #165498 - File is no longer corrupted while setting
ShowDataFieldInRowproperty to true.
- #164435 - Circular reference exception thrown while moving a cell range is resolved.
- #163341, #163474 - Issue with pivot filter types is fixed.
- #161896 - Incorrect row height while merging the row with wrapped cells is fixed.
- #154681 - Issues with text formatting in OfficeChart are fixed.
- #163882 - Issues with conditional formatting of
CFTypecell formula are fixed.
- #165559 - Exception is no longer thrown on accessing formula values from conditional formats.