Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
- #157451,#161330,#162286- AutoCompleteItem Visibility issue has been fixed.
- #160419 -Date’s text color gets disappear while using AddDatesInPast() in iOS.
- #161805 - Date with added hours in selected dates makes infinite loop
- #161702,#160419 - Calendar navigation issue in month view
- #160324 - End Date is not considered in Calendar Inline event in iOS.
- #160419-Unable to set the Calendar Month header’s font family.
- #161845 - SelectedIndex value is not updated in carousel in iOS.
- #160314 - Support to access comment start and end range has been added.
- #161012 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while opening the RTF file.
- #159859 - Image background color is now preserved properly while resaving the Word document.
- #160658 - Picture color is now preserved properly while resaving the Word document.
- #161449 - Opening the particular DOCX format document no longer hangs.
- #162357 - IsOpen Property returns always false has been fixed.
- #162469,#162624 - NavigationDrawer crashes in NavigationPage issue has been fixed.
- #160452 - Issue with NavigationDrawer on Various Transitions and Positions has been fixed.
- #162078,#162077,#162054,#162331 - ContentView and DrawerContentView renderer issue has been fixed.
- #159598 - Added support for reading and writing XMP metadata.
- #161994 - Exception is no longer thrown while flattening the form field.
- #158792 - Performance is now improved while merging PDF documents.
- #160094 - Images are rendered properly while drawing in PDF document.
- #160057 - NullReferenceException is no longer thrown while merging the PDF document.
- #159398 - NullReferenceException is no longer thrown while getting the index from page.
- #159067 - Fatal error exception is no longer thrown while loading the PDF document.
- #159550 - Support was now added to mark the PowerPoint Presentation as Final(Non editable)
- #159312 - PowerPoint presentations will be no longer corrupted while resaving
- #159309 - PowerPoint presentations will be no longer corrupted while cloning the slides with comments
- #157762 ,#160677 - The existing paragraph font size is now retrieved properly while loading the PowerPoint presentations
- #157742 - The font size for the contents within table is now retrieved properly while loading the PowerPoint presentations
- #160677 - The “FontName” of the paragraph is now retrieved properly while loading the PowerPoint presentations
- #160677 - The “HorizontalAlignment” value of the shapes are now retrieved properly while loading the PowerPoint presentations
- #160677 - The “VerticalAlignment” value of the shapes are now retrieved properly while loading the PowerPoint presentations
#161355 -SnapsToStepValues not updating in Xamarin.Forms iOS has been fixed.
#161355- Thumb moves out of control has been fixed
- #161255 -Crashing on Rotator control with empty Datasource.
- #157066 - Enhanced the trackball label’s negative value positioning.
#162081,162530 - Now the font attribute for axis labels and tooltip template works properly.
#157568 - The issue “tooltip visibility when its content exceeds the width of the Chart” has been fixed.
#157783 - The edge labels of the axis will not be overlapped.
#160319,161897 - Now the ChartDataSource API is available for users.
#161456, #160875, #161812 - The issue with chart inside multiple layouts while pinching has been fixed.
#160177 - The issue with scrolling in carousal page has been fixed.
#160016 - Now selection working properly while adding and removing the datapoints dynamically.
#161372, #161456 - The issue with data marker label percentage has been fixed.
#161269 - Now the trackball works properly for all the date components of date time axis.
#160777 - The issue with chart title font style has been fixed.
#161129 - Now, CircularGauge NeedlePointer
EnableAnimationworks properly (Android).
#160342 - Now, CircularGauge rendered properly after changing the visibility (iOS).
#161093 - Now, CircularGauge works properly while changing the orientation (iOS).
- #159808, 159810- Support for enabling/disabling the bouncing behavior of the grid has been provided.
- #162378- Editing was not working for the invisible columns has been fixed.
- #161247- Padding is not working in drawing mode when line break mode is set to word wrap has been fixed.
#161272 - Now, Xamarin controls have the intellisense support.
#125192 - Now,
ScheduleCellTappedevent works properly in current day (iOS).
#161170 - Now, Day names localization works properly in
- #160083 - Argument exception is no longer thrown while opening an Excel file with charts.
- #160340 - Performance issue in reading values of worksheet when using
- #152749 - CSV data type preservation issue is fixed.
- #161558 - Maximum number of extended formats exceeded error is no longer thrown while formatting workbook.
- #161778 - Invalid cast exception is no longer thrown while performing
- #161670 - Issues with custom date formats in conditional formats are fixed.
- #159075 - Issue with thousands separator while importing currency value to data table in Slovak culture is fixed.
- #160320 - Performance issue in
IRange.BorderInside()for large range is fixed.
- #160440 - Corruption issue due to improper reference in formula is fixed.
- #160440 - Text filter is now case insensitive.
- #158784 - Files with line break in table column names are no longer corrupted.
- #160900 - Prompt is raised when closing the generated workbook is fixed.
- #161628 - Prompt is raised when closing the resaved workbook is fixed.
- #162364 - Issue with calculation modes is fixed.
- #159681 - Issue with OLE objects in Spreadsheet viewer is fixed.
- #160440 - Performance is improved when opening Excel documents with multiple nested formula in filtered column.
- #160871 - Issues with
AutoFitColumns()on cells with indent level are fixed.
- #162348 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while inserting a row.
- #162365 - Argument out of range exception thrown while opening an Excel file with improper style index is resolved.