Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
- #151174 - Relative position properties are now preserved properly while opening and saving the Word DOCX format document.
- #155024 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while saving the Word document with charts.
- #154762 - Text box internal margins are now preserved properly while saving the Word DOCX format document.
- #154762 - Cell width for the table containing misaligned cells are now preserved properly in Word to HTML conversion.
- #154762 - Line breaks are now preserved properly during Word to HTML conversion.
- #153445 - Check box size and size type is now properly preserved during Word to HTML conversion.
- #153445, #151329 - Paragraph properties such as contextual spacing, keep lines together, keep with next, auto spacing before and after are now preserved properly during Word to HTML conversion.
- #153816 - TIFF to PDF conversion now works as expected.
- #153659 - Unexpected token exception is no more thrown when loading a PDF document.
- #151146 - Text is now preserved properly when flattening the form fields.
- #151146 - Text is now aligned properly when flattening the form fields.
- #153990 - TypeInitializationException is no more thrown when using PdfTrueTypeFont.
- #152764 - Document information is no more blank when adding metadata.
- #153343 - English text is now preserved properly when using CJK fonts.
- #154974 - Application will no longer hangs while opening particular PPTX file.
- #154335 - Index out of range exception will no longer be thrown while opening PPTX file containing chart sheet in its embedded workbook.
- #154833,#155732 - Issue with retrieving Autocomplete text has been fixed.
- #152995,#154174,#154266,#155160 -Events has been implemented for Date Selection in Calendar.
- #152266,#155530 -Customization support for Calendar has been provided using Events.
- #151458,#154703 -CalendarTapped event firing multiple times has been fixed.
- #153647,#154856 -Calendar control getting crash on clicking the dates with Appointments has been fixed.
- #155126,#133898 -Issue with CalendarTapped event in WP8.1 has been fixed.
#154859, #123648, #153727, #155818 - NullPointer Exception in iOS tooltip has been fixed.
#154842 – The issue with tooltip is not working when you enable both tooltip and selection feature has been fixed.
#154726 – The array index out of bound exception, when there is no axis label, has been fixed.
#155150 - Null exception no longer be thrown, when initialize the chart in OnAppearing method.
ChartColorPalette’s enum value changed from
- #155427 - Now,
TapGestureRecognizeris triggered properly in CircularGauge Xamarin.Forms(iOS)
- Support for double click event has been provided.
- #154832 – SfDataGrid items are not scrolling inside the
ScrollViewin Android issue has been fixed.
- #155322 - SfDataGrid crashes when setting
Autofor the parent Grid in Windows Phone and UWP platforms has been fixed.
- Deploying SfDataGrid in Windows Phone 8 Silverlight will not work with Xamarin NuGet greater than 18.104.22.16871 due to cyclic layout calls in the Framework. Moreover, Xamarin has mentioned that Windows Phone 8 Silverlight will be deprecated in the near future. In case, if you prefer to run the SfDataGrid with 22.214.171.12471 version of NuGet, please contact our support team to get custom assemblies.
- #154329,#154276 - Now, Selected Appointment in
ScheduleCellTappedis working fine in CEST TimeZone in Xamarin.Forms(iOS)
- #152796 - Ambiguity problem while accessing name of the chart through
- #154096 - File corruption issue after resaving the file in XlsIO is resolved.
- #154123 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while parsing chart series data points.
- #154057 - Parse exception is no longer thrown while parsing a workbook generated from EPPlus.
- #153772 - Number format will no longer change inside
ImportArray()method when it is passed as a parameter.
- #150880, #151503 -
FormulaValueis now updated properly after updating the formula.
- Null reference exception is no longer thrown while accessing RTF text.
- Overflow exception will no longer occur while setting cell reference as formula.
- Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while setting empty string to
- Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown when opening the excel file using XlsIO.
- Row values are updated properly after
SerieTypeproperty of chart is now properly updated on resaving XLSX file.
- Auto-fitting rows now returns proper row height in XlsIO.
IsSummaryRowBelowflag in subtotal is now working properly.
- Issues in display text for pre-defined currency number formats are fixed.
- Null reference exception for pivot source range while importing is handled.