Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
Xamarin.Forms for UWP support has been provided for all the controls.
- Added support to create and manipulate Character Style in Word document.
- #148757 - List restart numbering is now preserved properly in the generated DOCX document.
- #149126 - Hyperlink is now preserved properly while opening RTF document.
- #149172 - Header and Footer is now preserved properly while converting Word document to HTML.
- #149314 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while saving the Word document.
- #150546 - MergeField event is now triggered properly while Mail merging.
- #149496 - Word document layout options are now preserved properly in the generated DOCX document.
- #151035, #151119 - Argument exception (An item with the same key has already been added) is no longer thrown while Mail merging.
- #150727 - Paragraph border line width preservation issue while converting a particular Word document to HTML has been fixed.
- #149643, #150727 - Table cell width Preservation issue while converting a particular Word document to HTML has been fixed.
- #152897 - Number format preservation issue while updating DOCVARIABLE field had been fixed.
- #152965 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while executing Mail merge.
- #150209 - Image overlapping issue has been resolved while converting a particular Word document to HTML.
- #151476 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while opening a particular Word document.
- #149592 - Text superscript and subscript preservation issue while converting a particular Word document to HTML has been fixed.
- #150991 - Issue while inserting a particular JPEG image into the Word document has been fixed.
- No extra empty paragraph is preserved now at the end of Word document.
- Object reference exception is no longer thrown while converting RTF to Word document.
- Argument exception (An item with the same key has already been added) is no longer thrown while opening the Word document with duplicate list styles.
- Argument exception (An item with the same key has already been added) is no longer thrown while opening the Word document with duplicate character styles.
TextAfterproperties of merge fields are now preserved properly.
- Support for built-in styles in
PdfGridhas been added.
- Support for flattening annotations has been added.
- Support for GS1-128 barcode has been added.
- Support for adding and editing named destinations has been added.
- Library has now been optimized for handling very large documents.
- #131177 - Annotation is now properly preserved while importing pages from loaded document.
- #150635 - Exception is not thrown anymore when loading a particular PDF document.
- #149811 - Opacity values of annotations are now properly read from existing documents.
- #149841 - Multiple items can now be selected when using
- #149641 - Exception is not thrown anymore while importing existing document pages.
- #149735 - Exception is not thrown anymore when filling the form fields.
- #149367 - Location is now properly preserved when drawing the image in the specific PDF document.
- #149295 - Read-only property of form fields can now be toggled as expected.
- #149094 - Textbox font is now preserved as expected while flattening the PDF document.
- #148808, #150061 - Comb of characters are now preserved correctly when flattening the form fields.
- #148514 - PDF document is not corrupted anymore when drawing string with particular TrueType font.
- #147786 -
PdfLoadedComboBoxFileddoes not change to
PdfLoadedListBoxFieldwhen resaving the PDF document.
- #148326 - Exception is not thrown anymore when drawing the
- #143809 - Black borders are no longer shown when setting the border width of form fields as zero.
- #142878 - Exception is not thrown anymore while importing pages of loaded document.
- #142957 - Application does not hang anymore while drawing text using
- #143205 - Images are replaced properly in the particular PDF document.
- #140266 - Double quotes are not changed to question mark anymore when flattening form fields.
- #144761 - Application no longer hangs when generating PDF in multi-threaded environment.
- Line annotation is properly parsed from existing PDF documents.
- Text is no longer misplaced when drawing the
- Table height is changed as expected when drawing the
- File size is reduced as expected after replacing with low quality images.
Presentation is a native .NET class library that can be used to create, read, and write Microsoft PowerPoint (PPTX) file.
- Support to create PPTX file from scratch.
- Open, modify, and save existing PPTX file.
- Ability to create and manipulate charts
- Ability to clone and merge slides in PPTX file.
- Ability to access and modify the Built-in and Custom document properties.
- SfBarcode elements density issue has been fixed in Android.
- #149781 - Control’s instance created multiple times when scrolling in list view issue has been fixed.
- #150862 - Provided customization options for Selected dates in the control.
- #150815 -
FirstDayofWeekproperty issue has been fixed.
- #150300, #151458, #154141 -
CalendarTappedevent not getting fired issue has been fixed.
- #149680 - Sensitivity issue while swiping in month views has been fixed.
The SfCarousel control allows navigating through images in an interactive way so that they can be viewed or selected. Item arrangement and animation speed can be fully customized in the UI.
- Easy way to customize its item arrangement using API
Now chart supports series animation.
New Radar & Polar chart have been added.
EdgeLabelsVisibilityModeproperty has been added to control the visibility of edge labels in axis.
DataTemplate support has been provided to Tooltip.
- Default chart axis label margin has been changed from
new Thickness(3, 3, 3, 3)to
new Thickness(1, 1, 1, 1)in iOS.
#123391,#153604 – Now chart won’t be duplicated in ListView on scrolling.
#153233 – When horizontal axis is inversed, open and close ticks are rendered in proper direction in OHLC series now.
#153727 - App crash issue, while touching when the chart in zoomed state, has been fixed.
#153229 – The issue with grouping label is not working has been fixed.
#151590 – Now the axis labels will be moving smoothly while zooming and panning.
#150217 – Now the stacking column chart is rendered properly, when the series is added and removed dynamically.
#153230 – Now tooltip duration property accepts the positive infinitive value also.
- #152785 - Now, multiple pointers rendered properly on pointer value change.
- SfCircularGauge elements density issue has been fixed in Android.
- Support to select a row while clicking the row header has been provided.
- Extensibility to apply multiple selection color for the selected rows has been provided.
- Support for
LongPressevent has been provided.
- #149436, #150702 – Switch views misaligned when initializing the
SfDataGridRendererin iOS has been fixed.
- #149470 - Exception while binding SelectedItem with an object which is not in the DataSource has been fixed.
- Deploying SfDataGrid in Windows Phone 8 Silverlight will not work with Xamarin NuGet greater than 18.104.22.16871 due to cyclic layout calls in the Framework. This is a known issue and has been reported as a bug in Bugzilla and is being worked by Xamarin. Hence, this version of SfDataGrid does not support Windows Phone 8 Silverlight. In case, if you prefer to run the SfDataGrid with 22.214.171.12471 version of NuGet, please contact our support team to get custom assemblies
- #154196 – The method “ShapeSelected” not working issue has been fixed.
- #151568 - Provided support for implementing the
- #152728 - Application crash when changing Culture settings issue has been fixed.
The SfNumericUpDown control provides up and down repeat buttons to increase and decrease values. The control respects UI culture and can be configured to display different formats like currency, scientific, etc.
- Number Formatting
- #149961 - Setting
Minimumvalue while loading issue has been fixed.
- #153465 - Value property dynamic changing with TwoWay binding issue has been fixed
The SfRotator control allows interactive navigation through images to view or select them. It provides various navigation options like swiping, autoplay, and tapping preview thumbnails or dots.
- Dots and Thumbnail navigation modes.
- Various navigation strip positions.
- AutoPlay and items looping support.
- #150197, #149928 - Provided Support for
- #149802 - View scrolled on tapping Appointment issue has been fixed.
- #149802 - Horizontal swiping has improved in XForms (Android).
- #150300 - Now,
ScheduleCellTappedevent is working in month view.
- #150300 - Now,
ScheduleCellTappedevent is working when tapped on AllDay appointment.
- #152974 -
ScheduleCellTappedevent triggered several times issue has been fixed.
- #151431 - Now,last timeslot in day view is visible properly.
- SfSchedule elements density issue has been fixed in Android.
- #112832 - Controlled styles duplication while copying.
- #112832 - Removed unused styles from workbook.
- #141981 - Provided support to convert TSV to Excel and vice versa.
- #148923 -
ActiveSheet.Selectproperty selects the proper sheet now.
- #148566 - Overflow exception thrown when form’s offset exceeds
- #151608 - File corruption issue while creating pivot table with duplicate column names is fixed.
- #149398 -
MissingManifestResourceExceptionthrown while opening an Excel file is fixed.
- #149334 - List validation is updated properly while inserting column in Excel 97-2003 file.
- #150945 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while converting an Excel file with pivot table.
- #147676 - Parameter invalid exception is no longer thrown while saving image in workbook.
- #151492 - Shape’s left and top positions changed while setting
ColumnWidthproperty is fixed.
- #153332 -
PivotOption16chart element is preserved now.
- #149568 - Opening a workbook in XlsIO will no longer take long time.
- #150169 - File corruption issue if the cell contains NaN is fixed.
- #143201 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while resaving merged workbooks with Conditional Formats and Tables.
- #150100 - ArgumentNullException is no longer thrown when empty password is given for an unprotected workbook.
- #150712 - Exception is no longer thrown while parsing a formula which contains single quote.
- #149405, #152732, #153311 - File with an image is no longer corrupted when opening the file in Excel 2007.
- #149074 - Font record of legend is preserved properly while resaving an Excel 97-2003 file.
- #148028 - Rendering raw rich text markup to cell is resolved.
- #147880 - Formatting error is no longer thrown while resaving an Excel file in *.XLS format.
- #147447 - Chart gridline with gradient colors is preserved while resaving an Excel 97-2003 file.
- #150311 - Custom date is detected while exporting CSV file into DataTable.
- #121597, #149385 - ColumnWidth is no longer incorrect in *.XLSM file.
- #144703 - Deleting columns with conditional formats is properly removed.
- #151231 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while opening a particular Excel file which contains chart with data points.
- #153378 - Comma missed in
- #153378, #153507 - Format is no longer changed to currency after applying long date or time and editing the cell’s number format.
- #148557 - Conditional format address is updated properly.