Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
March 4, 2016
- #149496 - Word document layout options are now preserved properly in the generated DOCX document.
- #151035, #151119 -
An item with the same key has already been added.exception is no longer thrown while Mail merging.
TextAfterproperties of merge fields are now preserved properly.
- Support for named destination is added.
*#150815 – Support to customize weekend colors and option to show/hide SfCalendar header has been provided
- #151590 – Now the transition of the axis labels while zooming and panning are smooth.
- #151333 – Data markers background color will be applied properly even if you add more than one line.
- #151333 – Data marker label background will not be visible if text is empty.
- #150388 – The issue with duplicate series appears when switching the tab in material design has been fixed.
- #150993 – Now, selection working properly for transposed scatter series.
- Support for
LongPressevent has been provided.
- Deploying SfDataGrid in Windows Phone and WinRT platforms will not work with Xamarin NuGet greater than 220.127.116.1171 due to cyclic layout calls in the Framework. This is a known issue and has been reported as a bug in Bugzilla and is being worked by Xamarin. Hence this version of SfDataGrid does not support Windows Phone and WinRT platforms. In case, if you prefer to run the SfDataGrid with 18.104.22.16871 version of NuGet, please contact our support team to get custom assemblies.
- #123185 –
Valueproperty two Way binding issue has been fixed.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page