Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
February 12, 2016
- #148757 - List restart numbering is now preserved properly in the generated DOCX document.
- #149126 - Hyperlink is now preserved properly while opening RTF document.
- #149172 - Header and Footer is now preserved properly while converting Word document to HTML.
- #149314 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while saving the Word document.
- #150546 - MergeField event is now triggered properly while Mail merging.
- No extra empty paragraph is preserved now at the end of Word document.
- Object reference exception is no longer thrown while converting RTF to Word document.
An item with same key has been already addedexception is no longer thrown while opening the Word document with duplicate list styles.
An item with same key has been already addedexception is no longer thrown while opening the Word document with duplicate character styles.
- #149781 - Multiple instance creation inSfBusyIndicator while scrolling issue has been fixed.
#150815 - Issue with changing
FirstDayofWeekvalue has been fixed in iOS.
#150300 - Issue with Calendar Tapped event while selecting dates has been fixed.
#149680 - SfCalendar swipe sensitivity issue has been fixed in Android.
- Support to select a row when clicking the row header has been provided.
- Extensibility to apply multiple selection color for the selected rows has been provided.
- #149436, #150702 – Switch views misaligned when initializing the
SfDataGridRendererin iOS has been fixed.
- #149470 - Exception when binding SelectedItem with an object that is not in the data source has been fixed.
- Deploying SfDataGrid in Windows Phone and WinRT platforms will not work with Xamarin NuGet greater than 184.108.40.20671 due to cyclic layout calls in the Framework. This is a known issue and has been reported as a bug in Bugzilla and is being worked by Xamarin. Hence this version of SfDataGrid does not support Windows Phone and WinRT platforms. In case, if you prefer to run the SfDataGrid with 220.127.116.1171 version of NuGet, please contact our support team to get custom assemblies.
- #149961 - Issue with
Minimumvalue while setting
TickFrequencyvalue in SfRangeSlider has been fixed
- #150197,#149928 - Provided Support for VisibleDateChanged Event.
- #149802 - View scrolled on tapping Appointment issue has been fixed.
- #149802 - Horizontal swiping has improved in XForms (Android).
- #150300 - Now,
ScheduleCellTappedevent is working in month view.
- #150300 - Now,
ScheduleCellTappedevent is working when tapped on AllDay appointment.
- #149685 - Dynamic change in
DataSourcebinding issue has been fixed.
- #149387 - ArgumentException thrown while serializing character “:” in VmlShape has been fixed.