Essential Studio for Xamarin.Forms Release Notes
- #121151 - Support to access and modify begin and end arrow head style for a line shape has been added.
- #144762 - Culture not supported exception is no longer thrown while opening the particular Word document.
- #143753 - Wrong image extension issue while converting Word DOC format document to DOCX document has been fixed.
- #144991 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while cloning table rows.
- #143820 - Text box preservation issue while importing document contents has been fixed.
- #141530 - Date format preservation issue while resaving the Word document has been fixed.
- #145258 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while closing the document.
- #144371 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while merging two documents.
- #144137 - Footnote preservation issue while separating each as section as new document has been fixed.
- #145619 - Content preservation issue while deleting bookmark content has been fixed.
- #146059 - File corruption issue while opening DocIO generated document in Word 2007 has been fixed.
- #145250 - Text box preservation issue while importing document contents twice has been fixed.
- #145150, #145586, #145886, #146121, #147132, #147967 - Argument out of Range exception is no longer thrown while replacing text in the document.
- #145475 - File corruption issue while resaving the Word document containing shape has been fixed.
- #146608 - String was not recognized as a valid Boolean exception is no longer thrown while opening the particular DOCX document.
- #146185 - Bullet character preservation issue while cloning the contents to another document has been fixed.
- #146416 - Performance has been improved while saving the document containing tables.
- #147628 - Stack overflow exception is no longer thrown while opening the Word document.
- #146067 - File corruption issue while resaving the Word document containing more than 63 cells in a table row has been fixed.
- #148214 - Table cell border preservation issue while converting Word document to HTML has been fixed.
- #148194 - Argument exception is no longer thrown on saving the document containing invalid surrogate characters.
- #148571 - Argument exception is no longer thrown while saving the Word document.
- #147628 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while opening the Word document.
- #147628 - Index out of range exception is no longer thrown while updating field.
- #147910 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while Mail merging.
- #144572 - Image and table position preservation issue in footer while resaving the DOCX document has been fixed.
- Support for adding
PdfGridCellhas been added.
- Support for Circle, Ellipse, Polyline, Polygon, Rectangle, Square annotation has been added.
- Support for
EndCellLayoutevent in PdfGrid has been added.
- Support for adding hyperlinks in
PdfGridCellhas been added.
PdfGridcells can now have unique cell paddings instead of uniform paddings for the entire table.
- #142878 - Document is no more corrupted while changing permissions for PDF.
- Null reference exception is not thrown anymore while importing pages of loaded document.
- Textbox border color is correct now when loading the existing PDF form.
- #143809 - Black borders are not shown anymore in form fields for the zero border width.
- #143875 - PDF lexer exception is not thrown anymore when loading the particular PDF document.
- #144761 - PDF generation does not hang anymore when running in multithreading.
- #146038 - No more white border appear when applying the transparency to the form field border color.
- #146102 - Contents are now preserved properly for the rotated PDF document.
- #145340 - Background color is now applied properly when merging the rows in PDF grid.
- #145539 - Collection was modified exception is not thrown anymore while saving the document.
- #146359 - Exception is not thrown anymore when accessing the conformance level of the PDF document.
- #146454 - Signature panel is now visible when signing an existing PDF document.
- #147063 - Index out of bounds exception is not thrown anymore when merge the particular PDF documents.
- #147856 - Text is aligned properly now while running the project without debugger mode.
- #147956 - Position is correct now when drawing an image in the particular PDF document.
- #147997 - Not enough space exception is not thrown anymore when drawing a
- #148326 - Exception is not thrown anymore when drawing
- #148861 - Exception is not thrown anymore when drawing multiple
PdfLightTablesequentially in PDF document.
#147691 - Issue with text visibility in SfAutoComplete drop down has been fixed.
#145347 - Support provided to change the text color in AutoComplete.
#146707 - SfAutoComplete keyBoard behavior will not work properly issue has been fixed.
SelectionChangedevent will not get fired on selecting an Item in drop down issue has been fixed.
#145347 - Value will not updated properly while adding and deleting text issue has been fixed.
#144930 - Close button will be visible on focus and disappear on losing focus issue has been fixed.
- #148185 - SfBusyIndicator not working correctly when device orientation changed issue has been fixed.
The Calendar widget provides the multi-view representation to display and select one or more dates within specified ranges. Also provides a gesture friendly UI to perform operations like navigations, events, etc.
- Two types of built-in views (Month and Year).
- Single and Multiple Selection.
- Restriction with block dates.
- Now chart supports tooltip.
- Support has been provided to change the orientation of the series, which provides different perception on the data.
- Support has been provided to realign the overlapping labels with respect to the available space in circular series like pie and doughnut.
- Now chart supports log axis.
- StepLine chart has been added.
- Support has been provided to explode the pie, doughnut, pyramid and funnel segment on touch.
ExplodeRadiusproperty has been removed from
AccumulationSeriesclass and has been added in
- Changed the
ZoomByRange(ChartAxis axis, Date start, Date End)method signature to
ZoomByRange(DateTimeAxis dateTimeAxis, Date start, Date End).
- Default major gridlines width has been changed from
0.2in iOS and
0.3in Android respectively.
- Default chart title margin has been changed from
new Thickness(10, 0, 10, 5)to
new Thickness(10, 5, 10, 5)in iOS.
- Default data marker height and width has been changed from
7, 7in iOS and
10, 10in Android respectively.
- The default data marker text color has been changed to
blackbased on the darkness of the data marker background color.
- #144923, #147434 - Support for swiping grid rows has been provided.
- #144166 - Support to add column based aggregation in caption summary row has been provided.
- #143631, #144923 - Support for paging has been provided.
- #143566 - Support for excel like scrolling has been provided.
- #143631 - Support for loading template in header cells has been provided.
- #144198 - Support for customizing the row header cells has been provided.
- #146025, #147270 - Support for alternate row color has been provided.
- #F121394 - SfDataGrid is not loading when setting binding to the Columns collection has been fixed.
- #145982 - SfDataGrid not displayed when changing the ItemsSource in runtime in WinRT has been fixed.
- SetItemsSource method is marked as obsolete. Use ItemsSource property instead.
- GridViewCreatedEvent class has been renamed to GridViewCreatedEventArgs.
- GridTapEvents class has been renamed to GridTappedEventsArgs.
- Syncfusion.Data.Portable namespace has been renamed to Syncfusion.Data.
- SfDataGrid.AllowMultiSort property has been renamed to SfDataGrid.AllowMultiSorting.
- Upgrading to forms version greater than 22.214.171.12471 will lead to cyclic layout pass in SfDataGrid. This issue occurs because of Framework changes in the latest versions. It is reported as a bug in Bugzilla. Hence use Xamarin NuGet of version 126.96.36.19971 to avoid the above issue. In case, if you experience any crash in Android and iOS on updating please contact our support team to get custom assemblies for the fix.
A new date-time range navigator control has been added. It is a time-based data visualization control, used to filter the particular range of data from the larger range data.
- Auto interval calculation.
- Deferred scrolling.
- Interactive range selection.
- Smart labels.
- Appearance customization.
- #147906 - Resolved the major and minor tick
- #147828 - Dynamic property change issue is resolved in SfCircularGauge.
- #147829 - SfLinearGauge
EndValuebinding will not work properly issue has been fixed.
- #147690 -
MinimumValue not correctly set in SfLinearGauge issue has been fixed.
The Maps control for Xamarin is a data visualization control to visualize statistical data of geographical area on globe as map.
- #144169 - SfNumericTextBox binding will not work properly when nullable property is provided issue has been fixed.
- #145786 - SfNumericTextBox crashing on pressing “+” key issue has been fixed.
- #145681 - Keyboard getting closed on pressing next key issue has been fixed.
- #144169 - SfNumericTextBox will not work properly when nullable field binded to value property issue has been fixed.
- #142686 -
ValueChangedevent firing when not in focus issue has been fixed.
- #146507 - Cursor position will not update correctly on pressing next key issue has been fixed.
- #147701 -
RangeEndvalues will not update correctly on changing the thumb position issue has been fixed.
The Rating control has a group of stars to indicate the rating with flexible precision.
- Standard, Half and Exact precision types.
- Tooltip Support.
The SfSchedule control for Xamarin is a powerful scheduler with a UI similar to the built-in Native calendar. It provides common scheduling functionalities to create and manage appointments.
- Four types of built-in views (Day, Month, Workweek and TimeLine).
- Mapping support for Data binding.
- Recurrence Appointments.
- Restriction with block dates.
- #140361 - Provided support to get selected TreeMapItem.
- #139737 - Data validations in extension list are no longer lost while re-saving.
- #139986 - Looping issue while parsing an empty element is resolved.
- #140485 - Cell background color missing due to improper style reference is resolved.
- #140873 - File no longer gets corrupted due to repeated data validations during
- #140888 - Issues with cell formatting are fixed.
- #141188 - Shapes overlapping issue in merged ranges is resolved.
- #141200 - RTF issue with line breaks is resolved.
- #141287, #143511 - Parse exception is no more thrown with formulas in Excel file.
- #141360 - Date format loss in display text having formulas, is resolved.
- #141373 - Application exception is no longer thrown while opening a file.
- #141529 - Time formatting issues are resolved.
- #141783, #142874, #144317 - Data validations with extension lists are no more missed while re-saving.
- #141835, #142140 - Out of memory exception is no longer thrown during
- #141904 - Chart data range is updated properly while inserting a new range.
- #142117, #144113 - Custom DateTime formatting issues are resolved.
- #142165 - Performance issue while accessing row height is resolved.
- #142285 - Number format with escape sequences issue is fixed.
- #142507 - Issue with display text dropping last character “0” (zero) is resolved.
- #142530 - Exception is no more thrown while protecting an unprotected sheet in binary file.
- #142611 - Row height is now properly updated in copied worksheets.
- #142740, #143592 - Argument exception is no more thrown while parsing workbook with shapes.
- #142755 - Parse exception is no more thrown while accessing conditional formats.
- #142816 - Print area is null while changing the workbook version is resolved.
- #142969 - Support is provided to parse and serialize the chart caches.
- #143074 - Row height issue for rotated text in merged cell is resolved.
- #143378 - Calculated value of named range now returns proper value.
- #143460 - Access violation exception is no more thrown while closing the workbook.
- #144471 - The outline wrapper range is now properly updated while modifying the rows within the group.
- #147078 - Number format is now preserved properly while exporting from Grid to Excel.
- #143604 - Issue with
Worksheet.Replacemethod setting cell content to lower-case is fixed.
- #145491 - XlsIO throws exception when the time value is zero is fixed.
- #143744 - Custom number format characters change to lower-case is fixed.
- #145792 - Null reference exception is no more thrown while parsing charts with category labels of empty strings.
- #143212 - Column auto-fit sets proper width when workbook font is specified.
- #144486 - X Error bars on chart cannot be assigned and throws exception is resolved.
- #144891 - RTF support is implemented for chart elements in binary file.
- #145969 - Exception is no more thrown while parsing formula tokens.
- #146015 - Argument exception while parsing the CF record of
- #146483 - Argument exception is thrown while setting number format containing EUR with # is resolved.
- #145835 - Page field for pivot table is now serialized properly.
- #143187 - Issue with display text returns zero at number format applied cell where Excel returns nothing, is fixed.
- #145889 - XlsIO workbook names collection is made case insensitive similar to Excel.
- #146741 - Issue with picture’s Column offset/Row offset when the column/row is hidden is fixed.
- #146722 - File is no longer corrupted while re-saving Excel file with encoded values.
- #147604 - Issue with RTF styles being overwritten while applying the style non-sequentially is fixed.
- #147523 - Font styles on chart elements change while re-saving the file, is fixed.
- #147613 - Issue with
isReplaceparameter in Subtotal is fixed.
- #145835 - File with shapes is no longer corrupted while re-saving in 2007 and 2010 versions.
- #147254 -
WrapTextis now preserved properly in .xls file.
- #148689 -
ThrowNotSavedOnDestroyreturns wrong value while calling from destructor is fixed.
- #148362 - Argument exception due to wrong column name is no longer thrown while opening a file.
- #147518 - Chart title color is now properly preserved in re-saving binary files.
- #144537, #146780 - Display text is wrong on rounded number is fixed.
- #148923 -
ActiveSheet.Selectproperty is now updated properly.
- #149074 - Font record of legend is now preserved properly while re-saving a binary file.
- #147880 - Formatting error is thrown while re-saving an Excel file in 97-2003 format is resolved.
- #148028 - Raw rich text mark-up in cell is implemented.
- #148566 - Overflow exception is thrown when form’s offset exceeds Int32.MaxValue is fixed.
- #147447 - Chart grid lines with gradient colors are now preserved properly in re-saving binary files.
- Issues with copy and paste of tables with styles are fixed.
- Spark lines are now properly copied.
- Issues with number formats of different cultures are fixed.
- Issue with thousand separators not being included for exponential formats is fixed.
- Cell values and formats are updated properly while merging.
- AM/PM pattern not being recognized in German culture is fixed.
- DateTime issues in display text due to different culture are fixed.
- Not a legal oleaut date error while opening CSV file is resolved.
- Display texts are working properly for more than 15 digits.
- Incorrect display text for the number format ([mm]:ss) is fixed.
- Display text returns in lower case for the number format “DATE:” mm dd yyyy is fixed.
- Display text is not shown for fraction value is fixed.
- Display text issues for percentage and scientific number format are fixed.
- DateTime issues in Data validation are fixed.
- Conditional formatting range is now properly updated on clearing conditional formats.
- Conditional formats are duplicated while copying a range with
- Exceptions with decimal separators in conditional formats for different cultures are resolved.
- Sorting issues of cells with number and text, empty values and casing are fixed.
- Performance is improved in row and column grouping.
- Issues with active cell while freezing panes and saving XLTM file as XLSM file are fixed.
- RTF issues with superscript, subscript, casing and strikes in text box are fixed.
- Radar chart in Excel documents is preserved properly on re-save.
- Issues with visibility, rotation, label position, tick labels and tick marks in chart axis are fixed.
- Number format and series name issues in data points are fixed.
- Issues with chart and axis titles, categories and data label properties are fixed.