Xamarin Diagram (SfDiagram) Overview
3 Jun 20211 minute to read
The diagram control allows to create different types of diagrams such as flowcharts, use case diagrams, workflow process diagrams, etc.
- Node, Connector, Port: Elements that is used to compose diagrams.
- Interaction: Zoom, pan.
- Layouts: Arrange nodes in a tree like structure based on the relationship on Nodes.
- Clipboard Commands: Performs cut, copy, and paste operations.
- Undo/Redo: Performs correction in the recent changes.
- Serialization: Save the current state of the diagram, and load it back when needed.
- Stencil: It holds a list of symbols that is dropped over the diagram.