Xamarin Diagram (SfDiagram) Overview
31 Oct 2019 / 1 minute to read
The diagram control allows to create different types of diagrams such as flowcharts, use case diagrams, workflow process diagrams, etc.
- Node, Connector, Port: Elements that is used to compose diagrams.
- Interaction: Zoom, pan.
- Layouts: Arrange nodes in a tree like structure based on the relationship on Nodes.
- Clipboard Commands: Performs cut, copy, and paste operations.
- Undo/Redo: Performs correction in the recent changes.
- Serialization: Save the current state of the diagram, and load it back when needed.
- Stencil: It holds a list of symbols that is dropped over the diagram.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page