11 Aug 2017 / 1 minute to read
The Kanban control is an efficient way to visualize a workflow at each stage of completion.
- Visualize the workflow of any process.
- Limit a work in progress (WIP).
- Manage workflow transitions.
- Customize at a high level.
- Transition smoothly within processes.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page