Essential Studio for Xamarin.iOS Release Notes
October 30, 2018
Starting with version 16.2 (2018 Vol 2), you need to include a valid license key (either paid or trial key) within your applications. Please refer to this help topic for more information
- #216566 - The file will no longer be corrupted while adding Chart into a Word document (DOCX).
- #215421 - Paragraph list is now preserved properly while merging a cloned paragraph with ImportOptions.KeepSourceFormatting.
- #F139944, #215539 - Custom UI is now preserved properly while opening and saving a Word document (DOCX).
- #214749 - The “FormatException” will no longer be thrown while opening a Word document.
- #214664 - Table cell content is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #213886 - List number is now preserved properly while opening and saving a Word document (DOCX).
- #F139508 - Page border position is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #213327 - Shape is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #213151 - Bullets are now preserved properly while merging the Word documents.
- #213042 - Unexpected frame preservation issue has been resolved while calling the WordDocument.Replace API for Word document.
- #212593 - Text wrapping issue has been resolved while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #212502 - Textbox is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #210586 - The “NotSupportedException” will no longer be thrown while converting a HTML document to Word document.
- #182512 - The “OutOfMemoryException” will no longer be thrown while opening a Word document.
- #215133 - Performance has been improved when accessing the PDF document layers.
- #210943, #216074 - String was not recognized as a valid DateTime exception will no longer occur while loading a PDF document.
- #215941 - Barcode is now preserving with proper size when specifying the size of a barcode.
- #215595 - The 1D barcode is now scanning properly with default width.
- #215096 - FNC characters in the given input is now preserving properly for
- #215166 - The Null-reference exception will no longer occur while loading a PDF document.
- #214918 - Light table header is now preserving properly when providing the data source through
- #214401 - The ArgumentException will no longer occur when loading a PDF document.
- #207078 - The
FormatExceptionwill no longer be thrown while resaving a PowerPoint document with formulated path points.
- #214035 : Sort icon is not updated for Custom cell Column in Xamarin.iOS. This issue is fixed.
- #198957, #215564, #F139450, #F139642, #F139762, #215903: Content of drawer page is rendered correctly when navigating from one page to
- #208871, #215904, #F140163, #217227, #217740, #217550: Now, the
SfNavigationDraweris properly rendered when used inside a
- #216739 - PDF document is now fit to the width of
- #216998 - NullReferenceException will no longer occur when unloading the PDF document.
- #140317, #217442: Popup is not displayed when SfPopupLayout.PopupView.ContentView is set. This issue is fixed.
- #140291 – The custom appointment details will be obtained in the
- #139653 - Issue with VLOOKUP formula while setting custom separators in German culture is fixed.
- #204947 - Exception thrown while opening Excel document with duplicate attributes is resolved.
- #212300 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while add copying the workbook with invalid sheet references.
- #212300 - File corruption issue while copying a range having named range formula referring to External workbook is resolved.
- #213242 - Chart default axis title area text settings and text box properties are now cloned properly in XlsIO.
- #213274 -
StandardHeightis now properly set for XlsIO generated Excel documents.
- #213608 - Incorrect
RichTextformat while saving the Excel document is fixed.
- #213658 - Null reference exception thrown while getting
ListOfValuesproperty of Data Validation is fixed
- #213658 -
NumberFormatSettingsreturning null value while accessing particular range is fixed.
- #213658 - Issue with
FirstFormulaproperty of Data Validation in binary Excel files is fixed.
- #213819 -
DeleteColumnmethod works properly for CSV file.
- #214098 - Issue in setting Maximum labels count for chart numeric axis in chart to image conversion is fixed.
- #214495 - Issue with slicer getting removed on saving the file in Excel 2007 version is fixed.
- #214638 - Excel file with incorrect anchor type for shapes is resaved properly without any corruption.
- #214638 - Excel file with text box is resaved properly in Excel 2007 version without any corruption
- #214879 - Exception thrown while parsing the named range formula without worksheet reference is resolved.
- #214915 - Enabling
WrapTextproperty will no longer throw exception during
- #214924 - Excel file with conditional formats is resaved properly without any corruption.
- #215001 - Issue with horizontal alignment for textbox is resolved.
- #215030 - Null reference exception thrown on casting chart data label as text area on parsing Excel file is fixed.
- #215185 - Text box color and macro link are properly resaved in the Excel document.
- #215197 - Issue with changing legend position from manual layout is fixed.
- #215350 - Special characters (Ampersand and less-than symbols) can be used in
HTMLStringproperty without any exception.
- #215591 - Issue with copying borders in merged cells is fixed.
- #216094 - ArgumentException thrown while assigning “/” as cell value is fixed.
- #216187,* #214895 - Performance issue while inserting rows is resolved.
- #216305 -
AutoFitColumnnow works properly for currency values.
- ArgumentException thrown while accessing used range having styles alone is fixed.
- Border set to a cell through
BordersAroundmethod is now applied properly.
- Unhandled exception thrown while opening an Excel file with duplicate shape attribute is fixed.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page