Essential Studio for Xamarin.iOS Release Notes
WordDocument.Background.Typeproperty will not return the value
NoBackground, if show background in print layout view option is disabled and valid background is defined. In this case make use of new property
WordDocument.Settings.DisplayBackgroundsto check whether show background in print layout view option is enabled or disabled.
- #184513 - Formula fields are updated properly while calling UpdateDocumentFields() method.
- #183656 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer thrown while closing a particular Word document.
- #183819 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer thrown while setting WMergeField.FieldName property.
- #184348 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer thrown while parsing Word document which contains shapes.
- #183627 - Document background color is preserved properly while resaving a particular Word document.
- #182050 - Page orientation will be preserved properly while resaving a particular Word document.
- #184967 -
ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionwill not be thrown while cloning a PowerPoint slide with pie chart.
- #182963 -
Fontclass will now return the correct value.
- #185237 - The shape name will be preserved like Microsoft PowerPoint, while creating new slide from an existing layout slide.
- #185236 - The shapes in the footer will be preserved properly while creating new slide from an existing layout slide.
New data form control helps to edit data fields of any data object. It can be used to develop various forms such as login, reservation, data entry, and more. Key features include the following:
- Support for linear and grid layout along with grouping support.
- Support to load images as captions for editor.
- Built-in support for text, numeric, numeric up-down, picker, date picker, time picker, and switch editors.
- Support for loading custom editors.
- Built-in support to validate data based on IDataErrorInfo, INotifyDataErrorInfo, and data annotations.
- Support for programmatically handling validation.
- Support to customize layout with different heights for each item.
- #184576 -
SfDataGrid.ScrollToRowColumnIndexnow works properly when having rows that fit with the view size.
OldValueof the edited cell has been provided in the
The below APIs are marked as obsolete and alternate APIs has been provided. Refer the below table for the obsolete APIs and new APIs.
|S.No.||APIs marked as Obsolete||New APIs|
- Spanning of appointment will be displayed in separate panel when an appointment start and end in different dates.
- Current date and day color can be customized in view header of the schedule(day, week and work week views).
SFViewHeaderStylehas been deprecated, use
SFViewHeaderStylehas been deprecated, use
WeekViewSettingshas been deprecated, use
WorkWeekViewSettingshas been deprecated, use
- #185530, 185561 - Exposed an API
Nameto get OLE object name in
- #182915 - Issue with borders being cleared while merging cells is fixed.
- #183016 - Issue with cell text casing while setting number format is fixed.
- #183332 - Issue with conditional format is not preserved which has formula as another worksheet range, is fixed.
- #183361 - Marker color gets changed on resave is fixed.
- #183369 - Exception is no longer thrown on assigning the scatter chart category axis properties.
- #183445 - Exception is no longer thrown while inserting rows in XLS format file.
- #183738 - Performance issue while opening Excel file with multiple charts is fixed.
- #183799 - Issue while setting print title rows for binary files is fixed.
- #183807 -
CopyTo()method is not working properly after applying AutoFilters is fixed.
- #184328 - Exception is no longer thrown while applying data validation through
- #184407 - Index out of range exception is thrown while setting RTF text is resolved.
- #184407 - Key not found exception is thrown while setting RTF text is resolved.
- #184540 - Binary Excel file gets corrupted while copying range with conditional formats is fixed.
- #184569 - Cell value with comma character is changed while saving in CSV format is fixed.
- #184894 - Exception is no longer thrown while adding
- #185139 - Argument exception is no longer thrown while coping worksheet with EMF images.
- #185527 - Application hanging issue while opening the Excel file with table is resolved.
- #184160 - Issue with incorrect margin values on resave is fixed.
- Sorting (descending order) is not working properly when filtering a column is fixed.
- Issue with copy and paste of formatted cells is fixed.
- Issue with
IsBestFitproperty while accessing the
SetColumnWithPixesmethod is fixed.
- Stack overflow exception is no longer thrown while accessing
- Argument exception is no longer thrown while copying one range to another range with styles.
- Argument exception is no longer thrown when sorting filtered numbers in descending order.
- The old and new cell values are validated on copy/paste through
- AutoFit is now proper when text in the input file contains line feed and wrap text is set to false.
- Performance issue in filtering when sheet has comments is fixed.
- Exception is no longer thrown when coping the defined names between different workbooks.
- Exception is no longer throw when cloning shape during
- Exception is no longer thrown while accessing table range using formula token.
- Calculated column formula is not updated during
- Null reference exception is no longer thrown while serializing conditional formats during
- Issue with