Essential Studio for Xamarin.iOS Release Notes
July 3, 2017
- #180409 - Field results are preserved properly while performing Mail merge execution.
- #180588 - German culture texts are preserved properly while importing and exporting a HTML document.
- #180115 - List number is preserved properly while loading a RTF document.
- #181317, #180770 - NullReferenceException will be no longer thrown while resaving a Word document.
- #181263 - Shape missing issue has been resolved while resaving a Word document.
- #182215 – Editing is not working with
SelectionMode.Singlehas been fixed.
- #177745 – All records are not displayed initially in iPad Air simulator when query row height is handled has been fixed.
- #177106 - Now, vertical scrolling with holding the rotator in ScrollView is working properly.
- #181120 - Now, text label in inline view which displays the time duration of appointment are rendered properly with padding space.
- #180466 - Exception is no longer thrown while opening chart with value axis title.
- #181226 - Exception is no longer thrown while opening particular file with shape’s offset value exceeding integer limit.
- #180940 - Issue with font color when setting font style in conditional formats is fixed.
- #181016 - Exception is no longer thrown while accessing
LineStyleproperty of a shape in threading.
- #178198 - Exception thrown on parsing the named range with complete file path is fixed.
- #180478 - Issue with AutoFit when cell text contains line breaks is fixed.
- #180329 - XML Exception is no longer thrown while parsing Excel file with chart having empty legend position.
- #180337 - Line width is changed while changing series color for radar chart is fixed.
- #180213 - Exception is thrown while parsing
MissingItemsLimitproperty in pivot cache is resolved.
- #179997 - Exception is no longer thrown while opening a chart with discontinuous filtered ranges.
- #179874 - Default value is not set in Excel pivot table while applying Pivot filter is fixed.
- #179874 - File corruption issue while applying pivot filter is resolved.
- #179732 - File is no longer corrupted when table is created with merged cell ranges.
- #181584 - Overflow exception while accessing
Valueproperty is fixed.
- #179026 - Text is wrongly updated in shapes after add copying of worksheet is fixed.
- #177928 - File size is not reduced after removing all worksheets is fixed.
- #177314 - Security settings is enabled in portable platform for Excel 2003 file formats.
- Excel file with pivot table no longer gets corrupted during
- Corruption issue when resaving Excel file with group shapes is fixed.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page
If you provide your email address, we will use this to communicate with you further.