24 May 20191 minute to read
The pivot gauge control is a lightweight control that reads both OLAP and relational data sources.
Some of the key features of the pivot gauge are as follows:
- Data source: Supports OLAP data binding with XML/A data sources and relational data sources.
- Tooltip: Displays the value and goal information in the tooltip.
- Multiple gauges and layouts: Supports customizing the layout while rendering multiple controls.
- Frame types: Built-in frame types provide a rich appearance to the control.
- Indicators: Displays the active/inactive state of the pivot gauge.
- Ranges: Highlights the range of values in the scale.
- Pointers: Points the actual value and goal information.
- Header labels: Supports showing or hiding header labels and indicators.