2 Mar 20171 minute to read
The JSP Dialog control helps to display a pop-up window within a web page. The Dialog enables a message to be displayed, such as supplementary content like images and text, and an interactive content like forms.
- Model dialog support: Displays the content in a modal dialog, disabling interaction with other items on the page.
- AJAX Load: Load AJAX content in dialog content panel.
- Drag support: Drag the Dialog within the page.
- Customized dialog position: By default, the dialog is shown in the center of the container. If given a position, the dialog is displayed at given position.
- Keyboard navigation: Users can interact with the dialog by using the keyboard.