Resizable widget allows you to resize any DOM element using mouse. Resize can be restricted by setting minHeight , maxHeight, minWidth and maxWidth
- Distance - Distance the mouse should travel in order to initiate resize.
- Min Height and Max Height - Sets the minimum and maximum height for resizing.
- Min Width and Max Width - Sets the minimum and maximum width for resizing.
- Cursor At - Sets the offset of the resizing helper relative to the mouse cursor.
- Helper -Returns the resizable element object.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page