Essential Studio for Flutter Release Notes
December 21, 2022
The Flutter widgets’ minimum Dart version has been upgraded to 2.17.0 from 2.12.0.
- #FB37854 - Provided the support to change the shape of the built-in checkbox column.
- #FB38108 - Provided the support to change the filter icon and its color. The padding around the filter icon can also be customized.
- #SF412063 - Provided the support to customize the filter options in the filter popup. Users can hide the sorting and “Clear Filter” options and show only the checked listbox view or advanced filter popup view to apply filtering.
- #F178208 - Provided the support to customize the color of the sort order number and its rounded background.
- #F177936 - Provided the support to change the elevation effect when setting the
- #SF422821 - The filtering is now properly applied when programmatically adding the filter conditions and filter popup menu is now opened with proper items in checked listbox.
- Provided support for creating named ranges in the worksheet.
- Provided support to customize page setup settings.
- Provided support to create freeze panes in Excel worksheet.
- Provided support for new chart types such as Line with marker, 100% line with marker, Stacked line with marker, 100% stacked line with marker, 3D line, 3D column clustered, 3D 100% stacked column, 3D stacked column, 3D bar, 3D stacked bar, 3D 100% stacked bar, 3D pie, Pie of pie, Pie of bar, Doughnut, High-low-close stock, Open-high-low-close stock, Volume-open-high-low-close stock, Volume-high-low-close stock chart types.
Namesclass is created to maintain the named range collection.
Nameclass is created to represent the named range.
namesproperty added under
Workbookclass maintains the workbook named range collection.
namesproperty added under
Worksheetclass maintains the worksheet named range collection.
Namesclass maintains the count of named ranges.
Namesclass represents the parent worksheet of the named range collection.
- New named ranges can be added through
- A named range can be removed from a named range collection through
- A named range at a specific index can be removed from a named range collection through
Namesclass helps to identify whether a specific named range is present in the named range collection.
Nameclass return the index of the named range in the collection and the name of the named range respectively.
Nameclass represent the range of the worksheet that is referred to and the value of the worksheet respectively.
Nameclass represents whether the named range is visible.
Nameclass represents whether the named range is local.
Nameclass represents the parent worksheet of the named range.
Nameclass represents the scope of the named range.
Nameclass represents the comments of the named range.
Nameclass helps to delete the named range.
PageSetupclass to maintain the page setup settings.
Worksheetclass represents the page setup settings of the worksheet.
PageSetupclass helps to define the orientation of the page through
PageSetupclass repeats the required columns and rows on each page.
PageSetupclass help to align the sheet content in the center.
PageSetupclass helps to print the worksheet as a draft without graphics.
PageSetupclass helps to select the required print quality in dpi.
PageSetupclass represents the respective margin in inches.
PageSetupclass helps to enable or disable the gridlines.
PageSetupclass represents the order in which the worksheet has to be printed, through
PageSetupclass represents the worksheet range to be printed.
PageSetupclass indicates whether to print the row and column headings.
PageSetupclass helps to select the value to be printed instead of cell errors in the worksheet, through
PageSetupclass helps to select whether the worksheet has to be printed in black and white.
PageSetupclass helps to set the required first-page number.
PageSetupclass helps to fit the content to the page.
PageSetupclass helps to scale the height of worksheet pages.
PageSetupclass helps to scale the width of worksheet pages.
PageSetupclass indicates whether to use auto first-page number.
PageSetupclass helps to select the required page size through
Rangeclass helps to freeze the selected worksheet range.
Worksheetclass helps to remove the existing panes from the worksheet.
ChartFormatclasses are created to format the chart series and chart respectively.
ChartSerieDataFormatclass helps to select the background color of the marker.
ChartSerieDataFormatclass helps to select the border color of the marker.
ChartSerieDataFormatclass helps to select the required marker type through
ChartSerieDataFormatclass represents the chart series options.
ChartSerieDataFormatclass represents the distance of a pie slice from the center of the pie chart.
ChartFormatclass represents the angle of the first slice in a doughnut or pie chart.
ChartFormatclass represents the percentage of hole size of a doughnut chart.
ChartFormatclass represents the distance between the data series in a 3-D chart.
ChartFormatclass represents the space between the primary and secondary sections.
ChartFormatclass represents the size of the primary pie.
Chartclass represent the rotation, perspective, and elevation of the 3-D chart view.
Chartclass represents the depth of a 3-D chart as a percentage of the chart width.
Chartclass indicates whether the chart axes are at right angles.
ChartSerieclass represents the chart series format.