Essential Studio for Flutter Release Notes
December 17, 2019
Syncfusion flutter calendar widget was written natively in Dart and has seven types of built-in configurable view modes that provide basic functionality for scheduling, managing, and representing appointments efficiently.
- Day, week, workweek, timeline day, timeline week, timeline workweek, and month. Seven built-in calendar views.
- Appointment scheduling. Default and custom appointments supported.
- Recursive appointments with daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly recurrence types.
- Time zones support for events and calendar.
- Different nonworking days.
- Different first day of week for all applicable views.
- Flexible start and end hours for time slot views.
- Agenda view support in calendar month view.
- Additional features like customizable calendar appearance and format.
- Provided support for 100% stacked line, 100% stacked area, 100% stacked column, 100% stacked bar, range area, spline area, and step area chart types.
- Provided support to delay the hiding of trackball and crosshair.
- Provided support to display the tooltip at the pointer location.
- Provided support to calculate the empty points average with a custom implementation.
borderModeproperty in area series has been renamed as
- Gradient support has been provided for range, scale and pointer.
- Background image support has been provided for the axis to add own background frame.
- Initial load animation support has been provided for the radial gauge.