Essential Studio for Flutter Release Notes
December 17, 2019
Syncfusion flutter calendar widget was written natively in Dart and has seven types of built-in configurable view modes that provide basic functionality for scheduling, managing, and representing appointments efficiently.
- Day, week, workweek, timeline day, timeline week, timeline workweek, and month. Seven built-in calendar views.
- Appointment scheduling. Default and custom appointments supported.
- Recursive appointments with daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly recurrence types.
- Time zones support for events and calendar.
- Different nonworking days.
- Different first day of week for all applicable views.
- Flexible start and end hours for time slot views.
- Agenda view support in calendar month view.
- Additional features like customizable calendar appearance and format.
- Provided support for 100% stacked line, 100% stacked area, 100% stacked column, 100% stacked bar, range area, spline area, and step area chart types.
- Provided support to delay the hiding of trackball and crosshair.
- Provided support to display the tooltip at the pointer location.
- Provided support to calculate the empty points average with a custom implementation.
borderModeproperty in area series has been renamed as
- Gradient support has been provided for range, scale and pointer.
- Background image support has been provided for the axis to add own background frame.
- Initial load animation support has been provided for the radial gauge.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page