Essential Studio for Flutter Release Notes
October 3, 2019
- Stacked line, stacked area, stacked column, stacked bar, range column, pyramid and funnel chart types.
- Logarithmic axis.
- Axis crossing support.
- Plot bands and recursive plot bands support.
- Dynamic data source update animation.
roundingPlaceproperty has been changed to
decimalPlacesin the axis and tooltip.
childproperty has been changed to
widgetin chart annotation.
positionproperty has been changed to
imageUrlproperty has been changed to
backgroundImageUrlproperty has been changed to
initialSelectedDataIndexesproperty has been moved to series from SfCartesianChart.
- Tooltip template will not be displayed for hidden series.
- Now the axis interval will be calculated properly for small decimal values.
- Normal range padding is working fine for category axis.
- Tooltip format with point.y value is working properly now.
- Bar chart with negative values is rendering properly now.
Syncfusion flutter radial gauge is a data visualization widget, which is written in dart, to create modern, interactive, and animated gauge that is used to craft high-quality mobile app user interfaces using Flutter.
- Axes - The radial gauge axis is a circular arc in which a set of values are displayed along a linear or custom scale based on the design requirements. Axis elements, such as labels, ticks, and axis line, can be easily customized with built-in properties
- Ranges - Gauge range is a visual element that helps to quickly visualize a value where it falls on the axis. The text can be easily annotated in range to improve the readability.
- Pointers - Pointer is used to indicate values on an axis. Radial gauge has three types of pointers: needle pointer, marker pointer, and range pointer. All the pointers can be customized as needed.
- Pointer Animation - Animates the pointer in a visually appealing way when the pointer moves from one value to another. Gauge supports various pointer animations.
- Pointer interaction - Radial gauge provides an option to drag a pointer from one value to another. It is used to change the value at run time.
- Annotations - Adds multiple widgets such as text and image as an annotation at a specific point of interest in the radial gauge.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page