Overview of Syncfusion Flutter DataGrid
1 Oct 2020 / 1 minute to read
The Syncfusion Flutter DataGrid is used to display and manipulate data in a tabular view. It is built from the ground up to achieve the best possible performance even when loading large amounts data.
- Column types : Provides the option to show different data types (int, double, string, and date-time) in different types of columns. Also, it can load any widget in a column.
- Column sizing : Sets the width of columns with various sizing options. Columns can also be fitted based on their content.
- Auto row height : Provides the option to set the height for rows based on the content of their cells.
- Sorting : Sort one or more columns in the ascending or descending order.
- Selection : Selects one or more rows. Keyboard navigation is supported for web platforms.
- Styling : Customizes the appearance of cells and headers. Conditional styling is also supported.
- Paging - Load data in segments. It is useful when loading huge amounts of data.
- Theme : Use a dark or light theme.
- Accessibility : The DataGrid can easily be accessed by screen readers.
- Right to Left (RTL) : Right-to-left direction support for users working in RTL languages like Hebrew and Arabic.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page