Flutter DataGrid (SfDataGrid) Overview
30 Jun 20211 minute to read
The Syncfusion Flutter DataGrid is used to display and manipulate data in a tabular view. It is built from the ground up to achieve the best possible performance even when loading large amounts data.
- Column types - Support to load any widget in a each column.
- Column sizing - Set the width of columns with various sizing options. Fit the columns based on the value of the cells to improve readability.
- Row height - Set the height for header and data rows. Fit the rows based on the value of the cells to improve readability. Also, set the different height for specific rows.
- Editing - Allows users to edit cell values. An editor widget can be loaded based on the column type to edit cell values.
- Sorting - Sort one or more columns in the ascending or descending order.
- Selection - Select one or more rows. Keyboard navigation is supported for web platforms.
- Styling - Customize the appearance of cells and headers. Conditional styling is also supported.
- Stacked headers - Show unbound header rows. Unbound header rows span stacked header columns across multiple rows and columns.
- Load more - Display an interactive view when the grid reaches its maximum offset while scrolling down. Tapping the interactive view triggers a callback to add more data from the data source of the grid at run time.
- Paging - Load data in segments. It is useful when loading huge amounts of data.
- Freeze Panes - Freeze the rows and columns when scrolling the grid.
- Swiping - Swipe a row right to left or left to right for custom actions such as deleting, editing, and so on. When the user swipes a row, the row will be moved and the swipe view will show the custom actions.
- Footer - Show an additional row that can be displayed below to last row. Widgets can also be displayed in the footer row.
- Pull to refresh - Allows users to refresh data when the DataGrid is pulled down.
- Theme - Use a dark or light theme.
- Accessibility - The DataGrid can easily be accessed by screen readers.
- Right to Left (RTL) - Right-to-left direction support for users working in RTL languages like Hebrew and Arabic.