Overview of Syncfusion Flutter DataGrid
9 Mar 2021 / 1 minute to read
The Syncfusion Flutter DataGrid is used to display and manipulate data in a tabular view. It is built from the ground up to achieve the best possible performance even when loading large amounts data.
- Column types - Support to load any widget in a each column.
- Column sizing - Set the width of columns with various sizing options.
- Row height - Set the height for header and data rows. Also, set the different height for specific rows.
- Sorting - Sort one or more columns in the ascending or descending order.
- Selection - Select one or more rows. Keyboard navigation is supported for web platforms.
- Styling - Customize the appearance of cells and headers. Conditional styling is also supported.
- Stacked headers - Show unbound header rows. Unbound header rows span stacked header columns across multiple rows and columns.
- Load more - Display an interactive view when the grid reaches its maximum offset while scrolling down. Tapping the interactive view triggers a callback to add more data from the data source of the grid at run time.
- Paging - Load data in segments. It is useful when loading huge amounts of data.
- Freeze Panes - Freeze the rows and columns when scrolling the grid.
- Swiping - Swipe a row right to left or left to right for custom actions such as deleting, editing, and so on. When the user swipes a row, the row will be moved and the swipe view will show the custom actions.
- Pull to refresh - Allows users to refresh data when the DataGrid is pulled down.
- Theme - Use a dark or light theme.
- Accessibility - The DataGrid can easily be accessed by screen readers.
- Right to Left (RTL) - Right-to-left direction support for users working in RTL languages like Hebrew and Arabic.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page