Essential Studio for Xamarin.Android Release Notes
April 4, 2022
Now all the android support libraries used in Syncfusion controls are migrated to AndroidX libraries.
Syncfusion controls now supports the minimum android version as 5.0 [API 21].
- #I131175, #I195343, #I199221, #I323836, #I333914, #I343475, #I358626 - Provided support for preserving picture fill in DOCX to PDF conversion.
- #I341225 - Provided an API to link paragraph and character styles in a Word document.
- The default XHTML validation type is changed from
XHTMLValidation.Nonewhile importing a HTML file.
- #I259782, #I308276 - Added support for importing and exporting annotations with appearance.
- #I361251 - Added support for converting the PDF/A conformance document to a normal PDF document.
- #I362189 - Added support to get annotation type and creation date directly from PdfLoadedAnnotation instance.
- #I358952 - Improved the performance of Annotation flattening by 30 times faster.
- Added support for setting base URL for PDF document.
- Provided the support to customize the load more text label with any custom view in SfAutoComplete.
- #I357817 - Now,
SelectedDateworks properly when set to todays’ date after changing the calendar view mode from year view to month view.
- Provided the support to customize the load more text label with any custom view in SfComboBox.
- #I362800 - The application will no longer crash while loading a particular PDF document.
- #I367991 -
InkPointsCollectionwill be returned properly in the
- #I367991 - Ink annotation will now be moved or deselected properly.
- #I365160 - Annotations are now preserved properly on the exported images.
- #I335385 - Implemented the support for selecting locked annotations and restricted their moving and resizing.
- #I335385 - Implemented the support for restricting annotation selection.
- #I353301 - Implemented the support to obtain the PDF page coordinates relative to the PDF Viewer’s client coordinates and vice versa and bring a particular region into view.
- Now, the annotation can be selected if the
IsLockedproperty is set to true for all annotations, particular annotation types, or individual annotations. The tapped and selected events will be raised, but the annotation cannot be modified or removed. As an alternate, the selection of annotations can be disabled by setting the
Constraintsproperty value to
- Provided support for new functions such as XLOOKUP, VALUETOTEXT, ARRAYTOTEXT, XMATCH, and LET.
- #I366365 - The default space maintained between cell border and cell text is now rendered properly in Excel to PDF conversion.