Essential Studio for Xamarin.Android Release Notes
August 28, 2018
Starting with version 16.2 (2018 Vol 2), you need to include a valid license key (either paid or trial key) within your applications. Please refer to this help topic for more information
- #209408 - If field result is now properly updated while updating document fields in a particular Word document.
- #208463 - Paragraph tags are properly created while converting a particular Word document as PDF with accessibility.
- #211412, #212690 -
OutOfMemoryExceptionwill be no longer thrown while performing Find & Replace functionality for a particular Word document.
- #210863, #211412 -
ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionwill be no longer thrown while calling the
FindAll()API for a particular Word document.
- #208450 - Table border is now preserved properly while converting a particular RTF document as PDF.
- #205945 - Word document will be no longer hangs while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #211046 - The nested
AutoNumfield is now properly skipped while updating its container field.
- #208117 - Hanging issue has been resolved while updating fields in a particular Word document.
- #211709 - Style attribute is now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document as HTML.
- #210867 - List number is now restarted properly on importing contents with
ListRestartNumberingand saving the resultant document as DOC format.
- #209964 - List style is now preserved properly for the first paragraph inserted to a bookmark using Bookmark Navigator.
- #204947 - Text wrapping issue has been resolved while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #206374 - Content control content is now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document as PDF.
- #207193 - The first dot(.) character of a paragraph within a table containing decimal tab stop position is now automatically justified like tab (\t) character while converting Word document as PDF.
- #209550 -
Object reference exceptionwill no more thrown while loading a PowerPoint document created with XMLPowerTools.
- #211236 - Individual shape bounds within the group shapes are now updated to the properties while loading a PowerPoint document.
String format exceptionwill no more thrown while creating animations in Afrikaans culture.
Access violation exceptionwill no more thrown while re-saving a PowerPoint document with same file name.
- #210110: Exception thrown when tapping on a column header with adding manually generated columns in the
SfDataGrid.Columnscollection assinged from the sample has been fixed.
- #205083, F137422 - The
ObjectDisposedExceptionwill no longer be thrown when the date-time range navigator added in a fragment.
- #206863 - ‘EnableDrag’ property will work fine for stencil.
- #211483: The
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionwill no longer be thrown when entering values with the
Maskproperty as empty.
- #212394 - Now,
SfPickerworking fine while using in
- #211514 - NullReferenceException thrown while opening a file in multi-thread environment is fixed.
- #210082 - Exception thrown while copying an Excel document to another document with named range and saving is resolved.
- #210172 - Conditional format formulas applied to
ConditionValueproperty are now properly updated in advanced conditional formats.
- #210172 - Image protection in XLS documents will not be removed after resave.
- #209739 - Exception thrown while parsing workbook with empty styles is resolved.
- #209443 - Merged cells are now properly copied to another range during
- #138492 - Issue with
ListOfValuesproperty in Data Validation is fixed.
- Number formats are returned proper while parsing.
- Print area is cleared properly when
PrintAreais set to null.
- Out of Memory Exception thrown while parsing a CSV file with large number of rows is fixed.
- Issue with clearing Rich-Text and its formatting is resolved.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page