Essential Studio for Xamarin.Android Release Notes
February 13, 2017
- #165843 - List number preservation issue has been resolved while importing a particular Word document.
- #167189 - IndexOutOfRangeException will no longer thrown while retrieving the bookmark contents.
- #167568 - File is no longer corrupted while resaving a particular DOCX format document.
- #167568, #167582 - NullReferenceException will no longer thrown while opening a particular DOCX format document.
- #167600 - ArgumentException will no longer thrown while opening a particular DOCX format document.
- #167794, #167934 - NullReferenceException will no longer thrown while replacing the bookmark contents.
- #167831 - No longer hangs while updating table of contents for a particular HTML format document.
- #167934 -
TextFormFieldis now preserved properly while inserting a bookmark content using
- #168028 - IndexOutOfRangeException will no longer thrown while opening a particular DOCX format document.
- #168166, #169707 - Merge field values are now preserved properly while executing Mail merge using
- #168567, #167794 - NullReferenceException no longer thrown while manipulating bookmarks using
- #169058 - No longer hangs while updating document fields for a particular Word document.
- #169549 - Font size preservation issue has been resolved while replacing the text in a particular Word document.
- #170696 - Nested table cell width preservation issue has been resolved while resaving a particular DOCX format document.
- #171615 - FormatException will no longer thrown while opening a particular Word document.
- #166068 - Added support to modify the .PPTM, .POTX and .POTM file formats
- #168251 - Added support to create and modify sections in PowerPoint presentations
- #171169 - Added support to create and modify hyperlinks in PowerPoint presentations
- Clone method is moved from
- #167997 - The property
InvertIfNegativeis now added into
- #169437 - The property
NumberFormatis now added into
- #168870 - Bubble size is now updated properly in charts while creating the PowerPoint presentations
- #168101 - Data range will be now updated properly while adding data to an existing chart in a PowerPoint presentation
- #167717 - The application will no longer become unresponsive while opening a particular PowerPoint presentation with tables
- #171147 - The images are now replaced as expected in PowerPoint slides
- #170852 - Invalid cast exception will be no longer thrown while opening the PowerPoint presentation with a handout master
- #169437 -
NumberFormatproperty is now added in
IOfficeChartDataLabelsinterface to enable data label with a percentage symbol in charts
- #169379 - PowerPoint presentation will no longer get corrupted while merging two PowerPoint presentations have same theme files
- #170272 - Format exception will be no longer thrown while merging slides from one presentation to another presentation
- #169692,#170909- Now SfCalendar gets rendered correctly in both View modes.
- #169535 - Now we can dynamically change the
SelectedDatesAPI in calendar.
- #169835 - Now SfCalendar renders properly with API level of 17.
- #170273 - Now
InlineToggledevent’s argument are updated properly.
- #171962 - Issue with selecting a date programmatically has been fixed.
- #127283 - Provided support for Dynamically opening the Inline view programmatically.
- #167562 - Provided support to navigate the view of calendar’s month by selecting a day in previous or next month.
- #167562 - Performance of
OnMonthCellLoadedhas been improved.
- #165422 - Memory leak in
ChartDataMarkerwhen using DataTemplate has been fixed.
- #168854 - Now, CircularGauge
Rangesissue while binding has been fixed.
- #167866 - Now, CircularGauge Header
Positionissue has been fixed.
- #169833 - Now,
Rangegap while setting continuous issue has been fixed.
- #162114, #167387 – Support to hide the columns has been provided.
- #162114, #167387 – Support to set maximum and minimum width for columns has been provided.
- Support to reset the swipe offset programmatically has been provided.
- Support to get the
QueryRowDraggingEventArgshas been provided.
Syncfusion.Data.CollectionViewAdv.CanListenNotifiersproperty has been removed and a new property
Syncfusion.Data.CollectionViewAdv.NotificationSubscriptionModehas been introduced for the same purpose. The new property is of enum type
Syncfusion.Data .NotificationSubscriptionModewith “None”, “PropertyChange” and “CollectionChange” values. This property can be used instead to get the notifications of the data.
- #170838 - Now
RadialMenuis supports Android versions below API 21.
- #171504 - Now
Thumbnailmode doesn’t retake the style of data template in Android.
- #169302 - Now, the
DateTimeis wrong while changing the default
TimeIntervalissue has been fixed.
- #170212 - Now, the Schedule month names are not nominative issue has been fixed.
- #170097 - Now, issue with
AppointmentStylewhile setting in
OnAppointmentLoadedevent has been fixed.
- #170097 - Now, Schedule
OnAppointmentLoadedevent not working properly issue has been fixed.
- #169860 - Now, Schedule
MonthViewHeader cropping issue has been fixed.
- #169313 - Now, Schedule
MaxDisplayDatenot working properly issue has been fixed.
- #170832 - Now,
ScheduleAppointmentrendering issue in
WorkWeekViewhas been fixed.
- #171063 - Now, Schedule (single)
AllDayAppointment is not visible in
WeekViewand WorkWeekView has been fixed.
- #169740 - Now, Schedule
ViewSettingsis working properly.
- #170212 - Now, Schedule MonthView initial dates missing while setting FirstDayOfWeek issue has been fixed.
- #167967 - Now, Schedule
ViewHeaderHeightissue in high resolution devices has been fixed.
- Schedule density related issue has been fixed.
InlineAppointmentcustomization support for Schedule
MonthViewhas been provided.
- Schedule Selection customization support has been provided.
ViewLayoutOptionssupport has been provided for Schedule Custom View.
- Provided support to add HTML rich-text string in Excel cells.
- Provided support for OLE objects.
- The methods
AddLinkare added in
- The property
HtmlStringis added in
- #166572 - Issues with RTF text in Korean culture is fixed.
- #166760 - Exception while parsing pivot cache definition is no longer thrown.
- #166820 - Exception while parsing conditional formats with invalid formula is no longer thrown.
- #167141 - File corruption issue while resaving a workbook with improper attribute has been fixed.
- #167392 - Exception is no longer thrown while parsing Excel document with dialog sheets.
- #167478 - Exception is no longer thrown while assigning value in Russian culture.
- #167592 - Creation of duplicate cell value while assigning value to a single cell has been fixed.
- #167735 - Corruption issue with shapes having multiple “=” characters is fixed.
- #167754 - Moving ranges will also move comment shapes to proper location.
- #167812 - Parse exception is no longer thrown while resaving Excel document with invalid named ranges in conditional formats.
- #167857 - Not a legal OleAut date exception is no longer thrown while accessing display text with switching arguments in different cultures.
- #167940 - Exception is no longer thrown while measuring size of an empty string in a cell.
- #168768 - Argument exception is no longer thrown while invoking
- #168440 - Color issue in data points while converting 3D charts into image has been fixed.
- #167944, #167945 - Exception is no longer thrown while parsing a binary Excel document with invalid extended format index.
- #168804 - Argument null exception is no longer thrown while applying template markers in different cultures.
- #170164 - Application no longer hangs while saving empty worksheet as CSV.
- #170017 - Dropdown is no longer deleted while resaving workbook twice.
- #169558 - Changing font size will not alter CheckBox position.
- #169650 - Application no longer hangs while parsing pivot chart extension list.
- #168730 - Parsing Excel document with “$” in auto filter’s address no longer throws exception.
- #168996 - Overflow exception is no longer thrown while writing cell text with the string “infinity”.
- #168659 - Argument exception is no longer thrown while parsing external workbook address in binary format.
- #168084 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while deleting a row from
- #170857 - Exception is no longer thrown while parsing shared strings relationship with end tag.
- #170511 - Stack overflow exception is no longer thrown while parsing Excel document with not equal condition in filters.
- #170647 -
RefersToRangeaddress with comma returns proper value.
- #171107 - Integer variant type in custom document property is now serialized with valid tag.
- #146066 - Copying charts from Excel 2013 documents will no longer be corrupted.
- #163337 - Opening Excel document with pivot table element “AutoSortScope” no more hangs.
- #169861 - Auto fit of cells with date format no more throws exception.
- Issue with font color in migrant range has been fixed.
- Issue with improper 3D material values in charts has been fixed.
- Cloning workbook with 3D charts no more throws exception.
- Exception thrown while reading a cell with more than 7 digits as DateTime is fixed.