TabControlExt is similar to the dividers in a notebook or the labels in a file cabinet. By using TabControlExt, an application can define multiple pages for the same area of a window. TabControlExt contains the TabItemExt which is used to define Tab Items for the TabControlAdv. Clicking on a Tab Item Header, will display the data corresponding to that particular Tab Item.
- Support to position the Tab Strip to the Left, Right, Top or Bottom of the TabControlExt.
- Ability to customize the display mode of the Close button.
- Facilitation of different layout types for enhanced usage.
- Drag-and-drop support with drag marker customization.
- Provides Tab Scroller in two modes: Normal and Extended.
- Support to add Header Images.
- Ability to resize the Tab Item by using two modes: Normal and ShrinkToFit.
- Built-in Tab List and Tab Item context menu support.
- Supports visual customization.