WPF ReportWriter Overview
Report Writer is a class library that enables the user to render reports defined in Microsoft’s RDL format (2008 or 2008 R2) as PDF, Word, Excel or HTML documents.
The important features of WPF Report Writer are listed as follows:
- RDL Specification - Supports RDL specification for the SQL Server 2008 and RDL specification for the SQL Server 2008 R2 only. List of available report definition formats: msdn.microsoft.com/library/dd297486(SQL.100).
- Data sources - You can use advanced database servers Data Sources in Report Writer (SQL and Oracle).
- Charts - Show all basic types of charts that are available in Microsoft RDL reports.
- Tablix - Shows the summaries and simple tables.
- Gauge - Shows measurement values by using expression values.
- Textbox - Shows textbox data with expression support.
- Export - Export report as PDF, Word, Excel and HTML.
- Report Parameter - Views the report based on the report parameter value.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page