Essential Studio for WPF Release Notes
November 23, 2023
- #I515648 - The ArgumentException will no longer be thrown while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I519684 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while opening a DOCX format document.
- #I517763 - Delimiters are now compared properly while comparing two DOCX format documents.
- #I522573 - Table inside floating shape is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- Paragraph format is now compared properly while comparing two DOCX format documents.
- #I516895 - Fixed an issue where the FitToElement functionality was not working properly when the content did not fit the page.
- #I515159 - Fixed an issue where redaction was not being properly applied when enabling the redacting of text-only feature.
- #I517369 – Other language characters in freetext annotation will now be visible in other viewers.
- #I520184 - Custom document properties are now added properly in existing PowerPoint Presentation.
- #I515511 - PowerPoint presentation will no longer be corrupted while cloning and merging the slide with chart.
- #I518037 - PowerPoint Presentation will no longer be corrupted while saving a document with cloned OLE object.
- #I853217 - Now the
EndAngleproperties are working properly when using one-way binding.
No Changes for this product in this version.