Essential Studio for WPF Release Notes
November 20, 2023
- Our controls are compatible with the latest .NET 8 version.
- #I502668 -
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when selecting an item in
- #FB46121 - The
MouseWheelevent now works for the ScrollViewer even when
EnableMouseWheelEditis set to false for the
DateTimeEditand added it inside the ScrollViewer.
- #I515859- Image is now preserved properly while saving a DOCX format document.
- #I505189 - Binding errors will no longer occur in
DockingManagerwhen floating the
- #I506554 - KeyDown event is fired for
DockingManagerwhen pressing Q key with Ctrl modifier in
- #I505186 - Binding errors will no longer occur when changing themes in
- #I497718 - Cursor position updates properly when replacing the text through selection.
- #I513357 - The value of the
DoubleTextBoxis updated properly when input after dot (.)key.
- #I505476 - Fixed the arrow icon direction in the Windows 11 theme for
- #FB46480 – Fixed syntax highlighting color for commented-out XML lines leaking into the next line in
- #I505925 -
IntegerTextBoxaccepts multiple digit when the input language switches to Microsoft Simplified Chinese or Traditional Chinese.
- Added support to set polygon points in PdfLoadedPolygonAnnotation and PdfPolygonAnnotation.
- #F180535 - Added support for retrieving the Certificate Revocation List (CRL) with revocation serial numbers, revoked dates, and revocation status from embedded CRLs during signature validation.
- #F184954 - Provided support to include certificates in the Document Security Store (DSS) during Long-Term Validation (LTV).
- #F184644 - Added support for retrieving certificates from the Document Security Store (DSS).
- #I520965 - Resolved an issue where the destination was not behaving as expected after an update to the destination array functionality in the file link annotation.
- #I516937 - Resolved an exception that occurred while converting Word to PDF, specifically when handling Arabic text in italic style.
- #I518050 - The Index outside the bounds of the array exception no longer occurs when compressing a particular PDF document.
- #I518514 - The Null Reference exception will no longer occur when using the loaded document StructureElement for a particular document.
- Fixed the issue where the border width is not updated when exporting the annotation in Xfdf format.
- #I509181 - Resolved the issue where OCRLayoutResult was returning null when performing OCR with a specified page region index.
- #I509561 - The Null Reference Exception no longer occurs when performing OCR with the chi sim language.
- #F184907 - The form fields are now added in the correct position during the HTML to PDF conversion.
No Changes for this product in this version.
- #I505799 - Now, the
ValueChangedevent will not trigger when scrolling over the
- #I498116 -
RibbonButtonlabel will no longer crop when opening the collapsed
RibbonBarwith ThemeStudio themes.
- #I465128 - Invalid cast exception will no longer occur while selecting the more commands in the QAT when using
ContextualTabGroupsthrough MVVM pattern.
- #I493177 -
RibbonTabis now hidden when opening the Backstage of the
- #I502663, #I501236 - The
RibbonMenuItemin the DropDown will not flicker when the mouse is hovered over it while using ThemeStudio themes.
- #I513463 - The NullReferenceException will no longer thrown when the
More Commandsbutton in the QAT is clicked while the
ContextTabGroupis in a collapsed state.
- #I517787 - The
InvalidOperationExceptionwill no longer be thrown when trying to add the
BPMNgroup into the layout.
- #I520435 - The
TargetInvocationExceptionwill no longer be thrown when trying to update the
- #I502151 - The
SelectedItemproperty will now return the selected object directly, matching the type of items in the control’s item source.
- #I502151 - The ColorMappingCollection can now be changed at runtime.
- To improve the clarity and maintain consistency with standard practices, the
SelectedItemproperty has been updated. It now returns the selected object directly, which is of type
object. Previously, it returned a
HeatMapItemwith Source and Cell properties.
- #I502173 - In earlier releases, the Main menu command was invoked when clicking the navigation icon on the outer rim and the main menu command will be executed when clicking on the boundary of the corresponding SfRadialMenuItem. From this release onwards, the Main menu command no longer be invoked when clicking the navigation icon in the outer rim to open the sub-items.
- #I513073 - HTML styles are applied when loading an HTML file with multiple styles.
- #I515927 - The table column is resized properly when loading an HTML file.
- #I515552 - InvalidOperationException will no longer be thrown while loading an HTML file asynchronously.
- #I515488 - The list is now applied properly through the Mini Toolbar.
- #I517372 - The ArgumentException will no longer be thrown while loading a document with an empty list.
- #I486444 - Fixed an issue where the
SplitButtonRendererhad a reference to
SplitButton, causing a circular reference.
- #I498553 -
TabControlscroll to the selected item while selecting through the
TabListContextMenuin ThemeStudio themes.
- #I498891 - Tab scrolling buttons are now enabled when adding any new items.
- #I490095 -
TileViewitems are displayed properly when dynamically adding items after clearing them through MVVM pattern.
- #I427957 - Null reference exception will no longer occur when changing the
- #F47713 - TileView items are updated properly when changing a TileView item’s state from hidden to normal.
- #I502042 - CPU performance issue will no longer occur when using
DataGridwith Fluent theme.
Visual Studio Extensions
- Provided the .NET 8.0 support to the Syncfusion WPF Template Studio, Item Template, and Reference Manager.
#I509171- The issue of the Create button not being visible in other languages of Visual Studio while creating the project from the Syncfusion WPF Template Studio Extension has been fixed.
- #I515434 - Object reference exception is no longer thrown while resaving the Excel document with empty chart shape.