Essential Studio for WPF Release Notes
October 17, 2023
- #I503502 - The ArgumentOutOfRangeException will no longer be thrown while converting a DOCX format document to PDF.
- #I504369 - Decimal number format is now preserved properly after executing mail merge.
- The Japanese text is now properly split with English text while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I509288 - The preservation issue will no longer occur when converting PDF to an image.
- #I508682 - The preservation issue will no longer occur when converting PDF to PDF/A-2b.
- #I509561 - Null Reference Exception no longer occurs when performing OCR with the chi sim language.
- #I509192 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while opening a PowerPoint Presentation with custom chart relation.
- #I505403 - Now, the columns will not resize when the AllowResizing property is set to
- #I504888 - Segments in the orthogonal connectors are now properly serialized during the save and loading of the diagram.
- #I505903 - Connectors will now get connected to the duplicated connector ports properly when duplicating multiple connectors.
- #I506645 - Connector segments now remain unchanged when the content size of the dependent node is updated in the Organizational Layout.
- #I510640 -
TargetChangedevents will now be triggered with the proper
DragStateupon completing the connector endpoint dragging.
- #I507483 - Document with table is now loaded properly in asynchronous loading.
- #I505256 - Now,
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeExceptionwill no longer be thrown when moving a chart outside of the
- #I503262 - Now, the nodes will be properly updated when adding or inserting the nodes, without throwing
No Changes for this product in this version.