Essential Studio for WPF Release Notes
February 14, 2023
- #I433475 - Document will no longer corrupted while resize the frame in DOCX format document.
- #I435431 - Hanging issue has been resolved while opening a DOCX format document.
- #I434383 - Footnote is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I427961 - Elements inside the autohidden window is now accessible and visible in the automation tree
- #I427217 - The header text of the auto-hidden window will no longer get truncated at the bottom, and the text will display properly.
- #I432813 - When moving a document tab item to the following tab group, DockingManager will not lose the document tab item.
- #I429024 - Preservation issue will no longer occur while drawing text in the textbox using the PdfTrueTypeFont.
- #I431004 - Extra data is not added to the form while filling the textbox fields of the PDF document.
- #I431705 - The issue with “Flattening annotation still keeps the annotation in different locations of the PDF document” has been resolved.
- #I435274 - Invalid type cast exception will no longer occur while signing and adding conformance to the PDF document.
- #I435765 - Exception will no longer occur while signing existing PDF document.
- #I433997 - Null reference exception will no longer occur while performing OCR with particular PDF document.
- #I433972 - The KeyNotFoundException will no longer be thrown while opening a PowerPoint presentation.
- #I431025 - The NullReferenceException will no more be thrown when attempting to set the “IsExpanded” property of the “PropertyViewItem” within the “PropertyGrid” using a “Style.”
- #I433329 - There will be no more
NullReferenceExceptionwhile selecting more command from QAT.
- #I429380 - Paragraph indentation is now proper on opening HTML.
- #I429384 - Font family casing is now proper on opening exported HTML.
- #I433145 - Caret now moves to the end position properly on deleting the comment.
- #I429092 - Now, SfTextBoxExt no longer flickers when a dropdown is selected using themes.
No Changes for this product in this version.