Essential Studio for WPF Release Notes
January 10, 2023
- #I421242 - Text formatting is now preserved properly after calling
- #I425930 - Table is now preserved properly while resaving a DOCX format document.
- #I424378 - The FormatException will no longer thrown while opening a RTF format document.
- #I425545 - List value is now preserved properly while resaving a DOCX format document.
- #I426606 - Hanging issue has been resolved now while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I425091 - Table is now preserved properly while converting a DOCX format document to PDF.
- #I423332 -
InvalidOperationExceptionwill no longer be thrown when closing a float window from the DockingManager.
- #I424105 - ContextMenu of TabcontrolItems will be identical to MS ContextMenu.
- #I179509 - Disabling is now working fine for sub menu items when using the MVVM design pattern.
- #I426322 - Exception will no longer occur while creating the PdfCode128Barcode with particular text.
- #I424551 - Preservation issue will no longer occur for the barcode with particular X-dimesion value.
- #I426700 - Preservation issue no longer occur while creating the TrueTypeFont with particular overload.
- #I425745 - OCRProcessor returns the correct text while performing OCR for a particular region.
- #I426052 – The
FontFamilywill now work properly in
- #I420979, #I423197 - The New line characters will now preserved properly while converting a PowerPoint presentation to PDF.
- #I426198 - The ArgumentOutOfRangeException will no longer be thrown while converting a PowerPoint presentation to PDF.
- #I422293 - The ObjectDisposedException will no longer be thrown while creating the multiple Presentation objects using same stream.
- #I423116 - Description can be updated using the custom resource file.
- #I422445 - Now, RemovedItems will be properly available in the SelectionChangedEventArgs while using the
- #I425440 - HorizontalcontentAlignment property will be working properly.
- #I424704 - Pressing the tab key will now move focus to the next control in disabled inline editing.
- #I425873 - The DropDown of the DatePicker will disappear after the second click.
- #I425004 - The sub toolbar will be displayed properly when calling the
- #I425976 - The data labels in the sublayer will be repositioned correctly when the
Centerproperty is updated dynamically.
- #I426492 - Added support to the preservation of <del> and <ins> tags while opening a HTML file.
- #I423009 - Inside left/right borders are now preserved properly for the table cell.
- #I425440 - HorizontalContentAlignment property will be working properly.
- #I424704 - Pressing the tab key will now move focus to the next control in disabled inline editing .
- #I426982 - Null reference exception thown while opening the Excel document is now resolved.