Essential Studio for WPF Release Notes
November 22, 2022
- #I416642 - The NullReferenceException will no longer thrown while opening a DOCX format document.
- #I416025 - Page number is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I415274 - The issue with “Export annotation as XFDF not working properly for a specific PDF document” has now been resolved.
- #I418723 - The argument exception will no longer occur while compressing a specific PDF document.
- #I415562 - The out of Memory exception will no longer occur when performing extract text for a particular PDF document.
- #I411536 - The metadata will now be updated properly to the PDF document.
- #I415583 - Now, the row height will not be changed when programmatically expanding the group and using BringIntoView() for
- #I418842 - Now, the Node and Connector drop indicator style will work properly when you intersect the stencil drag elements with other existing elements.
- #I417568 - Now, the
TimelineMonthview will render correctly when changing the months.
- #I416631 - No more binding error occurs while adding tab items in ThemeStudio themes.
- #I412839 - ArgumentOutOfRange exception thrown while resaving Excel document NumberValue formula with 1 argument is now resolved.
- #I417750 - Format exception thrown while opening the XML document with currency number format is now resolved.
- #I417968 - End of stream reached exception thrown while opening an empty CSV document is now resolved.
- #I415790 - Argument exception thrown while resaving Excel document with pivot cache containing duplicate values is now resolved.
- #F178711 - ArgumentOutOfRange exception thrown while parsing Excel worksheet with outline level value greater than 8 is now resolved.
- #F178313 - Pivot table filters can now be removed accessing through pivot field.