Essential Studio for WPF Release Notes
October 05, 2022
- #F177624 - Mapped content control is now preserved properly while converting a DOCX format document to PDF.
- #I404161 - Table is now preserved properly while converting a DOCX format document to PDF.
- #I405849 – Nested table is now preserved properly while converting a DOCX format to PDF.
- #I407046 - The IndexOutOfRangeException will no longer be thrown while opening a Word document containing SEQ field.
- #I407922 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I407750 - Text is now preserved properly while converting a RTF format document to DOCX.
- #I407266 - Table in alternate chunks document is now preserved properly after calling
- #I402940 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while converting a Word document to HTML.
- #F176901 - Provided support to add a digital lock signature in a PDF document.
- #I407153 - Multiline works properly when disabling from a loaded text box field.
- #I408573 - The issue with “Image quality loss while performing PDF to image conversion” has been resolved.
- #I400803 - The issue with “Extra space added while extracting the text from the PDF document” has been resolved.
- #F150204 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while converting a PowerPoint presentation to Image.
- #I402925 - Now, the axis
MultiLevelLabelswill be displayed properly while adding labels within a short range.
#I405306 - The
ShapeLayerwill not be cropped when adding it in the TileViewControl.
#I404549 - Tiles will be positioned correctly at around zoom level 3 when zooming out from the 19th level.
#I405332 - When unfocusing the control, the
Hintlabel will not overlap with ComboBox text if a value out of its list is set.
#I398581 - The
Hintlabel will not be cropped when the
- #I400852 - Multi level label being applied automatically in the chart label while parsing the Excel document is now resolved.