Essential Studio for WPF Release Notes
January 11, 2022
- #F170998 - NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while using multiple windows in
- #I358489 - Text is now preserved properly while merging a DOCX format document to DOC format document.
- #I360176 - If field is now updated properly while calling
- #T359547 - Individual files are now properly displayed by the
- #I361061 - Annotations are now removed properly when flattening annotation from an existing PDF document.
- #I360261 - Metadata is now manually updated properly after accessing loaded conformance document.
No Changes for this product in this version.
- #T359199 - The key tip was now properly working for application menu items in the
- #357673 - The y-axis will be now updated properly when zooming and panning the chart with enabling
ShowAxisNextToOriginand negative values for series.
- #360193 - The
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when deleting a connector followed by deleting a node through rubber band selection.
- #360735 - The
MenuItemClickedEventwill be fired properly when performing click on the menu items of the
- #360768 - The
ArgumenutNullExceptionwill no longer be thrown when performing drag and drop actions in the
- #I360312 - DropDownWindow will be updated properly when entering text that is not available in AutoCompleteSource.
- #F171329 -
ArgumentNullExceptionwill no longer be thrown while double tapping the edit element when AllowDraggingRows is enabled in TreeGrid.
- #SF-358944 - Now, the
Notify Listenershas been added to child items that are added at run time.
- #F171424 - Marker style of scatter chart is now cloned properly while resaving the Excel document.
- #I356060 - Enabled CalcEngine for newly created worksheet in a CalcEngine enabled workbook.