Essential Studio for WPF Release Notes
- #153820 - AutoComplete’s popup can no longer resize if CanResizePopup property set to False
- #153228 - CalendarEdit now get focused while placed inside the ScrollViewer
#154631 - Now Tooltip show the correct values in
#154382 - ArgumentOutOfRangeException will no longer be thrown, when the SelectedIndex value is greater than the segments count.
#154636 - Pie/Doughnut series is rendered properly when set the same negative values for start and end angle.
#154347 - Exception no longer thrown when remove or replace data point after notify the
#154206 - Exception no longer thrown when add or remove the series dynamically, by collapsing the existing series Visibility.
TextAnnotationpositions proper, when the annotations are added dynamically.
- #153837 - Appearance of window corner no longer cropped in ChromelessWindow
- #154214 - ResizeGrip’s Mouse up Event trigger properly while clicking left button in ChromelessWindow
- #153653, #153838, #153835 - ChromelessWindow corner does not get flicker when click taskbar application icon
- #153801 - Option to avoid the
SegmentDecoratorbased on minimum length segments is provided.
- #153601 -
SegmentDecoratorwill be visible when the LineConnector disconnects from the Head or TailNode.
- #154648 - Long UTurn Connection from Node to Port is avoided using AutoAdjustPoints.
- #155685 - Performance is improved while rotating and dragging the Node with more no of Nodes and LineConnectors.
- #155751 - Performance is improved after the Zoom Out and Pan with more of Nodes and LineConnectors.
- #151174 - Relative position properties are now preserved properly while opening and saving the Word DOCX format document.
- #155024 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while saving the Word document with charts.
- #154762 - Text box internal margins are now preserved properly while saving the Word DOCX format document.
- #154762 - Cell width for the table containing misaligned cells are now preserved properly in Word to HTML conversion.
- #154762 - Line breaks are now preserved properly during Word to HTML conversion.
- #153445 - Check box size and size type is now properly preserved during Word to HTML conversion and vice versa.
- #151329 - Line spacing is now preserved properly for paragraphs in HTML to Word conversion.
- #153445, #151329 - Paragraph properties such as contextual spacing, keep lines together, keep with next, auto spacing before and after are now preserved properly during Word to HTML conversion and vice versa.
- #154912 - Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while converting the Word document containing table without any rows and cells to PDF.
- #152711 - Table is now positioned properly while converting a particular Word document to PDF.
- #151613 - Vertical alignment for the table cell is now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document to PDF.
- #153645, #152872 - Tab width is now preserved properly when the paragraph has the horizontal alignment other than left while converting the Word document to PDF.
- #154514, #155079 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while converting a particular Word document to PDF.
- #152802 - Table is now wrapped around a floating item properly while converting the Word document to PDF.
- #154195 - Absolute table with row height greater than page height is now preserved properly while converting the Word document to PDF.
- #154455 - Text followed by Symbol field is now preserved properly while converting the Word document to PDF.
- #149223 - Word documents with huge content are now converted to PDF without delays in a reasonable time.
- #152802 - Table containing vertical merged cell with text direction as vertical are now preserved properly while converting the Word document to PDF.
- #153645 - Cell width for the table that does not have preferred width is now preserved properly while converting a particular Word document to PDF.
- #151613 - Now word wraps to new line properly based on non-breaking space while converting a particular Word document to PDF.
- #151613 - Floating table is now preserved properly while converting the Word document with compatibility option - “don’t break wrapped tables across pages” to PDF.
- Provided the Localization support for GanttControl.
- #135620 - Provided support to check whether the GridCell is ReadOnly or not in QTP.
- #154573 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown when ApplyStyles method is invoked from GridDataHeaderCellControl
- #141832 – Incorrect GridCells are identified when application using multiple GridDataControl in Coded UI issue has been resolved.
- #151233 – ArgumentOutOfRangeException is no longer thrown while resizing the hidden column in GridDataControl.
- #154462 – Sorting is applied properly while doing Ctrl + double click in column header.
- #153953 - IntegerTextBox no longer crash when enter “ + “ key
- #153896 - Embedded EMF is now preserved properly while converting Word to PDF.
- #153816 - TIFF to PDF conversion now works as expected.
- #153957 - Text is no more clipped when converting XPS to PDF.
- #153659 - Unexpected token exception is no more thrown when loading a PDF document.
- #154166 - NullReferenceException is no more thrown when time stamping the digital signature.
- #151146 - Text is now preserved properly when flattening the form fields.
- #151146 - Text is now aligned properly when flattening the form fields.
- #153990 - TypeInitializationException is no more thrown when using PdfTrueTypeFont.
- #152764 - Document information is no more blank when adding metadata.
- #153343 - English text is now preserved properly when using CJK fonts.
- # 147603 - Support for cursor customization has been added.
- # 147603 - Support for click event has been added, which provides details such as index of the page being clicked, x and y coordinate of the location.
- #154527 - Added support to return output field evaluation results along with Predicted Result.
- #154922 - Resolved the scoring procedure issues with mining (Ensemble) model evaluator.
- #154974 - Application will no longer hangs while opening particular PPTX file.
- #154335 - Index out of range exception will no longer be thrown while opening PPTX file containing chart sheet in its embedded workbook.
- #155250, #155051 - Ribbon no longer crash while loading designer page
- #154483 - Ribbon shown properly when click the RibbonTab
- #154716 - Null reference exception will no longer be thrown on applying format using paragraph dialog for multiple paragraphs.
- #154715 - ContentChanged event will be raised now while deleting the selected text.
- Image size is now preserved properly while opening Word documents.
- #150470 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown when we remove the item which is not in view from SelectedItems.
- #154276, #154264 - Performance and memory consumption is improved when exporting SfDataGrid to Excel.
- #154995 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown when opening filter popup of SfDataGrid (which is bound to dynamic collection).
- #154995 - NumberDecimalDigits property in GridNumericColumn is not updated at runtime issue has been resolved.
- #155155 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown when using VirtualizingCollectionView as ItemsSource and setting the SourceType.
- #154307 - Not able to drop column at last position of SfDataGrid from column chooser issue has been resolved.
- #155873 - Editing is not allowed for columns created dynamically (which is bound with dictionary) issue has been resolved.
- #153936 - Option to pass CommandParameter in
- #154218 - Connector will not be delete for the Nodes in DataSourceSettings.
- #155096 - Value get updated properly in SfMaskedEdit loaded once control unloaded
- #155019 - Double and triple click/tap selection by pressing CTRL key is now working properly.
- #155341 - SfRichTextBoxAdv is now instantiated without delays in a reasonable time.
- Password protected document is now opened without any exception while opening the document asynchronously.
- #155942 - Image size is now preserved properly while opening Word documents.
- #153700 - ButtonAdv always in Default style while apply style from SfSkinManager themes has been fixed
- #153700 - RibbonWindow background does not get black while changing the SfSkinManager style
- #153802 - Access key in TextBox is properly working while applying SkinManager VisualStyle
- #123824 - Support provided to change the active sheet programmatically at runtime.
- #155279 - Loading performance has been improved.
- #123790 - Extra space when applying wrap text or auto fit to the row has been fixed.
- #155386 - Null reference exception while loading the SfSpreadsheet into another UserControl has been fixed.
- #152796 - Ambiguity problem while accessing name of the chart through
- #154096 - File corruption issue after resaving the file in XlsIO is resolved.
- #154125, #155359 - Axis labels in the chart are no longer missed in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #154126 - Memory leak and performance delay while converting Excel with charts to PDF file is fixed.
- #154123 - Null reference exception is no longer thrown while parsing chart series data points.
- #154057 - Parse exception is no longer thrown while parsing a workbook generated from EPPlus.
- #153772 - Number format will no longer change inside
ImportArray()method when it is passed as a parameter.
- #147141 - Display unit support is provided in chart to image conversion.
- #153616, #154276 - Issues with conditional formatting is incorrect in HTML conversion are fixed.
- #152942 - Text clipping is improper in Excel to HTML conversion is fixed.
- #152942, #147141 - Date axis option will no longer change while converting chart into HTML.
- #150880, #151503 -
FormulaValueis now updated properly after updating the formula.
- Argument exception is no longer thrown while accessing first formula in data validation.
- Null reference exception is no longer thrown while accessing RTF text.
AutoFitColumnsis now working properly for accounting number formats.
- Overflow exception will no longer occur while setting cell reference as formula.
- Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown while setting empty string to
- Argument out of range exception is no longer thrown when opening the excel file using XlsIO.
GetRowHeightInPixels()method now returns proper row height on opening a file.
- Data labels of filtered chart is converted properly as in Excel file.
- Row values are updated properly after
- Chart plot area is now converted properly respecting fill and line properties, during image conversion.
SerieTypeproperty of chart is now properly updated on resaving XLSX file.
- Auto-fitting rows now returns proper row height in XlsIO.
- Issues with setting fill properties for chart elements in the image conversion are fixed.
IsSummaryRowBelowflag in subtotal is now working properly.
- Issues in display text for pre-defined currency number formats are fixed.
- Null reference exception for pivot source range while importing is handled.