WPF Olap Chart Overview
6 May 20211 minute to read
An OLAP chart control is a lightweight control that allows you to efficiently visualize multi-dimensional data from the OLAP data source with the help of a report bound to it.
- Multi-level drill up or down: Enables you to visualize a multi-level data in the chart. You can drill up or drill down the hierarchies natively.
- KPI: Allows you to visualize the KPI status, trend, goal, and value in different chart types.
- Appearance: Enables you to customize the area, axes, series, legends, and chart types easily.
- Zooming and Scrolling: Allows you to zoom and scroll across the chart.
- Tooltip: Allows you to visualize the data point-related values in a form of tooltips.
- Exporting: Allows you to export the OLAP chart into various formats such as PDF, Word, and image formats.
- Printing: Allows you to customize and print in color mode or black and white.