WPF Double TextBox Overview
The DoubleTextBox control restricts input to double values with support for data binding, watermark, null value and support for culture. It provides various customization options to improve its appearance and suit an applications.
The core features of the
DoubleTextBox are as follows:
- Provides the ability to control the range of input values by using the
- Provides different foreground brushes for positive, negative, and zero values.
- Provides data binding support.
- Provides built-in Visual Styles and themes.
- Provides Watermark support.
- Provides Number Format support.
- Provides Null Value support.
- Provides culture support.