WPF color picker (ColorPicker) Overview
19 Mar 2020 / 1 minute to read
WPF ColorPicker is an user interface to select and adjust color values. This supports various color specifications like RGB (Red Green Blue), HSV (Hue Saturation Value), and Hex codes.
This section also discusses the WPF
ColorEdit control, which is similar to the
Color Editing - Drag the handle to pick your favorite color in the picker region or set the color values manually with input control (RGB or HSV or Hex codes).
- A slider displaying the Hue spectrum, allowing for selection of a hue value.
- Gradient Editor - Sliders capable of altering the stops of a linear or radial brush.
- EyeDropper - Drag the eyedropper to anywhere in your application to pick the color of a specific location or even a point.
- Supports ToolTip to show the selected color while dragging the picker in
- Supports rich set of Themes to alter the look and feel of the control according to the application needs.
- Comes with build-in color palette drop down for ease color selection.