WPF Card View Overview
18 Oct 20221 minute to read
The WPF CardView control is a panel that helps organize a list of items in cards. It supports grouping, sorting, filtering, and editing options. Also, supports listing the grouped items in a tree structure.
- Editing - Allows to editing the fields in the GroupViewItems.
- Grouping - Allows to Grouping between the CardViewItems.
- Filtering - Allows to filtering based on the field’s values in the GroupViewItems.
- Sorting - Allows Sorting between the CardViewItems.
- Header - Shows or hides the CardView Header panel.
- Custom UI - Allows to customize the CardViewItems.