WPF Card View Overview
12 Jan 2021 / 1 minute to read
The WPF CardView control is a panel that helps organize a list of items in cards. It supports grouping, sorting, filtering, and editing options. Also, supports listing the grouped items in a tree structure.
- Editing - Allows to editing the fields in the GroupViewItems.
- Grouping - Allows to Grouping between the CardViewItems.
- Filtering - Allows to filtering based on the field’s values in the GroupViewItems.
- Sorting - Allows Sorting between the CardViewItems.
- Header - Shows or hides the CardView Header panel.
- Custom UI - Allows to customize the CardViewItems.
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thank you for your feedback!
Thank you for your feedback and comments. We will rectify this as soon as possible!
An unknown error has occurred. Please try again.
Help us improve this page