Essential Studio for WinUI Release Notes
- #I126382, #I132696, #I78411, #I54473, #I181495, #I185396, #I162589, #I240901, #I295754, #I295754, #I228151, #I231790, #I393710, #I337521, #I409802, #F66452, #F180978 - Compare two DOCX format documents and highlight the differences including insertion, deletion, and formatting changes.
- Added support for paginating the PdfHTMLTextElement in .NET core.
- Added text only redaction support in the PDF document.
- #I488916 - Added support to create PdfTilingBrush with specified inner and outer boundaries region.
- Added support to extract images from the existing signature field’s appearance.
- #I491729 - Fixed an issue where FindText does not work properly for a specific PDF document.
- #I491312 - Preservation issue no longer occurs while drawing PdfTemplate.
- #I493348 - Exception no longer occurs when inserting pages into the PDF document.
- #I492409 - Null reference exception no longer occurs while getting the popup annotation Icon.
- #I492417 - Finding text with text search option “WholeWords” is now working properly.
- #I493428 - Fixed the text shaping problem that occurred when drawing Bengali script content to the PDF document.
- #F180488 - Fixed an issue where the Timestamp Signer root and intermediate certificates were not being extracted properly from the DSS.
- #I485690 - Pagination bounds height is now preserved properly while drawing the PDF grid.
- #I473560 - Convert the PowerPoint animations to images based on the sequence of entrance animations.
- #FB45251 - The negative sign is now updated properly when setting Arabic culture in SfNumberBox.
Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) - This feature allows users to render a set of ribbon items that are commonly used in applications at the top-left corner of a window to make them more accessible.
ScreenTip support - Provided support to display a pop-up window when the pointer hovers over a ribbon item. It provides helpful details about the function of the ribbon item, making it easier for users to understand its purpose.
#FB45189 - Now, the Tapped event triggers properly while clicking on the RibbonTab.
The WinUI Shimmer control enhances the responsiveness of your application by displaying a shimmer effect during content loading or background processing.
- Seven built-in shimmer types.
- Support to create own custom shimmer types.
- Customizable with various options such as fill, wave color, wave width, wave duration, and repeat count.
- #I353374 - Autoshapes are now supported in Excel to Image conversion.
- #I464512 - Data bar conditional formatting with gradient fill is now supported in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #I398064, #I475638 - Provided support for creating threaded comments while creating Excel documents and in Excel to PDF conversion.
- #I431117, #I485598 - Provided support to skip the pivot table subtotal in Excel to PDF conversion.
- Provided support for adding scenarios in the What-If Analysis scenario manager.