Essential Studio for WinUI Release Notes
July 27, 2023
- #I479054 - Paragraph spacing is now preserved properly while converting an RTF format document to PDF.
- #I480404 - Fit text property of table cell is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I480585 - Footnotes are now linked properly while converting a DOCX format document to HTML.
- #I481922 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while calling
- #F180498, #F180488 - Added support to extracting OCSP and CRL certificates along with their validity from the embedded timestamp during digital signature validation.
- Added support to remove the specified key from the document information in existing PDF document.
- #I481578 - Fixed an issue where documents would become corrupted after adding security measures and modifying form fields in PDF files.
- #I481316 - Fixed an issue where the file size would increase when drawing PDF templates with a higher page count.
- #I477354 - Fixed the issue where the GoToAction was missing during the parsing of an existing button field.
- #I478104 - Text extraction issues no longer occur in the specific PDF document.
- #I481951 - Fixed the issue where entire contents are removed while removing this image from the PDF document.
- #I481959 - Resolved text box fields become non writeable issue while CurrentCulture is “it-IT”.
- #I473405 - Preservation issue no longer occurs while drawing italic style in true type fonts.
- #I472415 - StackOverflow exception no longer occurs while drawing PDF template in specific PDF document.
- #I481473 - Auto-naming issue no longer occurs while signing an existing PDF document with the same signature name.
- #FB43060 - Provided support to display a text indicating there is no search results found in SfAutoComplete.
- #I480463 - The
System.StackOverflowExceptionwill no longer be thrown when the date is unselected while using the
AllowNullset to false.
- #I473348 - The calendar date picker placeholder can be changed using the
- #FB44577 – DropDown content now updated properly when using the SfComboBox in ContentDialog.
- #I483809 - The
NullReferenceExceptionwill no longer be thrown when selecting today’s date in the
- #I449528 - The
SfTimePickernow accepts different timezone offset values.
- #FB44648 - Data lables of a chart with negative values are now rendered in proper position in Chart to Image conversion.
- #FB44648 - Chart category axis labels position is now rendered properly in Chart to Image conversion.
- #FB44648 - Chart category axis labels with postion set as high are now rendered properly in Chart to Image conversion.
- #FB44648 - Chart data lables with caterogy name being referred from an external document are now rendered in Chart to Image conversion.