Essential Studio for WinUI Release Notes
July 11, 2023
- #I479056 - The XmlException will no longer be thrown while resaving a DOCX format document.
- #F182934 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while opening a DOCX format document.
- #I473173 - Table is now preserved properly while converting a DOCX format document to PDF.
- #I476716 - Hanging issue will no longer occurs while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I473405 - Font style is now preserved properly for a bullet list while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I477799 - The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while converting a DOCX format document to PDF
- Document corrupted has been now resolved while resaving a DOCX format document.
- #I473405 - Preservation issue no longer occurs while drawing italic style in true type font.
- #I478611 - The issue with “Incorrect bounding issue for a specific text located within the word collection” has been resolved.
- #I477421 - The issue with “Styles are updated in FreeTextAnnotation” has been resolved.
- #I477884 - Preservation issue no longer occurs while drawing text to the PDF document.
- #I468088 - The issue with “ExtractText returns proper coordinates for rotated PDF document” has been resolved.
- #I477579 - Now, the border style of the
CalendarDatePickerwill render correctly.
- #I473402 - Now, the RecordContextFlyout will be shown properly when it is defined with the default
- #I476347 - Pivot line chart being created as a pivot line chart with markers issue is resolved.
- #I467698 - Images are sorted properly along with data while sorting a worksheet range.
- #I467424 - Pivot table with compact layout is now preserved properly in Excel document, even if the data source have blank cells.
- #I474209 - Row height of an Excel cell is calculated correctly irrespective of standard font size.