Essential Studio for WinUI Release Notes
May 03, 2023
- #I453139 – The NullReferenceException will no longer be thrown while calling
- #I450897 - The StackOverflowException will no longer be thrown while opening a DOC format document.
- #I456530 - Table is now preserved properly while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I455316 - Preservation issue no longer occurs while flattening the free text annotation in specific PDF document.
- #I455833 - Null reference Exception no longer occurs while rendering the font dictionary.
- #I455280 - The
GetActualHeightAPI will now return the table height value properly.
- #I456851 - Shape with picture fill will now cloned properly.
- #I454416 - The
CurrentTimeIndicatorwill be updated correctly at runtime.
- #I451780 - Application being hanged while opening the Excel document with pivot table is now resolved.
- #I441565 - Named range references in the formulas being added into workbook named range collection while opening Excel document is now resolved.
- #I454162 - Chart legend is now rendered properly in Chart to Image conversion.
- #F179986 - Quarters and years are now supported for pivot data fields.
- #F181449 - DisplayText is now returned properly when the applied number format is “d”.