Essential Studio for WinUI Release Notes
December 29, 2022
- #I422693 - The issue with “Export annotation not working properly from an existing PDF document” has now been resolved.
- #I423274 - The key not found exception will no longer occur when loading a PDF document with no layers.
- #I425161 - The values are now selected properly when adding the Combo box to the PDF document.
- #I419140 - No longer failed to load image exception occurs while OCRing the image.
- #I423210 - The exit metadata value now will no longer be included when disabling incremental updates.
- #I423955 - Culture changes to the invariant issue will no longer occur after performing text extraction operations.
- #I425496 - The
IsBlankproperty issue will no longer occur when parsing an existing PDF document.
- #I423288 - An exception will no longer occur when repairing document structure corrupted PDF document.
- #I420880 - The issue with “External true type fonts not properly preserved in chrome issue” has now been resolved.
- #F179370, #F179371 - The issues with missing annotations and signature fields will no longer occur when parsing an existing PDF document.
- #I420822 - Text box text alignment is now rendered properly in Excel to PDF conversion even when each text has individual alignment.
- #I423423 - Text filter now works case insensitive, while applying advanced filter with unique option.
- #I422639 - Exception thrown while converting a combination of bar and scatter chart to image is now resolved.