Essential Studio for WinUI Release Notes
December 28, 2022
We have removed the Syncfusion Licensing NuGet package v184.108.40.206 from the nuget.org due to an issue with it. To resolve any compilation issues or warnings while using this, upgrade your Syncfusion NuGet packages version to v220.127.116.11 or later.
- #I418564, #I418564, #I419529 - Table is now preserved properly while converting a DOCX format document to PDF.
- #I421989 – The ArgumentException will no longer be thrown while converting a Word document to PDF.
- #I418564 - Nested table is now preserved properly while converting a DOCX format document to PDF.
- #I422693 - The issue with “Export annotation not working properly from an existing PDF document” has now been resolved.
- #I423274 - The key not found exception will no longer occur when loading a PDF document with no layers.
- #I425161 - The values are now selected properly when adding the Combo box to the PDF document.
- #I419140 - No longer failed to load image exception occurs while OCRing the image.
- #I423210 - The exit metadata value now will no longer be included when disabling incremental updates.
- #I423955 - Culture changes to the invariant issue will no longer occur after performing text extraction operations.
- #F179370 - The issues with missing annotations and signature fields will no longer occur when parsing an existing PDF document.
- #I425496 - The
IsBlankproperty issue will no longer occur when parsing an existing PDF document.
- #I423288 - An exception will no longer occur when repairing document structure corrupted PDF document.
- #I420880 - The issue with “External true type fonts not properly preserved in chrome issue” has now been resolved.